Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

championship is now open to clubs wanting to sign a GP rider of their choice  .any takers for fast freddie ?

or even emil .

Edited by jenga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jenga said:

championship is now open to clubs wanting to sign a GP rider of their choice  .any takers for fast freddie ?

or even emil .

They probly need to be 'home grown',,, like turnips ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Looks like we can rule out a return for Richie Worrall looks like he’s heading Edinburgh’s way.

Richie's probable Polish commitments almost certainly would have ruled out a return to Newcastle. Be interesting to see who Edinburgh drop to accommodate him. Unfortunately they have enough leeway  points wise to mean it's unlikely to be anybody of quality ( i.e. better than what we've got).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Looks like we can rule out a return for Richie Worrall looks like he’s heading Edinburgh’s way.

Only if they can find the money for a set of kevlars for him!!!:o:o:lol::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Only if they can find the money for a set of kevlars for him!!!:o:o:lol::rofl:

Well if you believe that PR yes, shame it wasn’t spelled checked before it was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well if you believe that PR yes, shame it wasn’t spelled checked before it was released.

Yes

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to Carl Nicklen for getting his tweet on the Swedish Meeting tonight, and thanks a lot for getting my junior GEM Archie Freemen a mention for being chosen to attend the SGP Academy at this year's GP at the weekend. Many thanks.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Well done to Carl Nicklen for getting his tweet on the Swedish Meeting tonight, and thanks a lot for getting my junior GEM Archie Freemen a mention for being chosen to attend the SGP Academy at this year's GP at the weekend. Many thanks.

No probs and I hope he enjoys the experience and takes a lot from the day. :D

And I'm not jealous at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy