British Speedway Forum

If we do redeclare how do others feel about Kim Nielsen for Stevie and bringing Jack back for Jye, 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Their initial declaration only had one over 8 - nothing in the rules to say you can’t redeclare with more than one.  With regards your second point, KB would have been in if it wasn’t for the other rule.  Management Team can rule so no rulebreaking!

Do you really believe Ricky Wells is an adequate replacement for Stevie? Or are you happy for BV to be handicapped?

No Ricky Wells probably isn't an adequate replacement for Stevie but then again we werent allowed an adequate replacement for Freddie and Jacob at the end of last season either. No rider available had anywhere near the average of Freddie so we were handicapped at the worst possible time. These things happen unfortunately but rules are rules

• Like 1

Tib and fib,just below the knee. :(

Biggest season to date and this happens. So much time, effort and money put in. To race against some selfish desperate idiot! Unsure on a recovery time but both tibia and fibula are fractured just under the knee. Find out more information on Monday once the swelling has reduced.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Worrall is class no point of deny that. And felt that he was there to be that 3rd heat leader. 

Whoever you bring in won’t be as good and that’s just really unfortunate. 

Thought he would get some rides for Leszno 2nd Team Rawicz and that could have put him on Lesznos radar proper. 

I hope BV get a good replacement and that Steve gets sorted out soon. This is annyoing for all fans because makes us much weaker at the Pairs event as well!! 

30 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Worrall is class no point of deny that. And felt that he was there to be that 3rd heat leader. 

Thought he would get some rides for Leszno 2nd Team Rawicz and that could have put him on Lesznos radar proper. 

I hope BV get a good replacement and that Steve gets sorted out soon. This is annyoing for all fans because makes us much weaker at the Pairs event as well!! 

No doubt Worrall and Cookie would have been the choice bearing in mind the race off is at the NSS but we do have another GP rider available but what are the chances of that happening?

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

It makes “us”? So you are a Belle Vue fan then?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

HE means team GB l9l

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So Belle Vue in the pairs then Read it properly

OK thought it was a belle vue pairs meeting. I understand now but Worrall wouldn’t be anywhere near a place in the TeamGB pairs team.

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

OK thought it was a belle vue pairs meeting. I understand now but Worrall wouldn’t be anywhere near a place in the TeamGB pairs team.

I would think Rosco would have worrall and cook at nss ?

Edited by ray c

Sure if we want to go straight out.

I think that Mark Lemon will wait until Steve has a better idea of how long he will be out before deciding the best way forward. Apparently, Steve is hoping to know more on Monday. R/r against Kings Lynn.

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sure if we want to go straight out.

Who then ?

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It makes me a GB fan. I mean the speedway GB world cup pairs thing.