British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Im overcome with apathy to say the least will wait for the full team before making a final judgement in the hope that spud is going to be a second or third heat leader. Need that big hitter but where will they come from, Hancock anyone?

Feel sorry for you signing Summers.

So overrated as a rider. Have fun struggling this season.

We will.We're well used to it

• Like 2

Well as nice as Summers is and yes he was in the crowd a bit at Berwick on a Saturday night I am not overly inspired by this signing.'Shielfield Park is a track Summers has at times been untouchable on' mmm also been a track that he has been a serious hit and a miss on....... I hope I'm wrong however we need some strength in the team and some strong heat leaders.

• Like 1

Well as nice as Summers is and yes he was in the crowd a bit at Berwick on a Saturday night I am not overly inspired by this signing.'Shielfield Park is a track Summers has at times been untouchable on' mmm also been a track that he has been a serious hit and a miss on....... I hope I'm wrong however we need some strength in the team and some strong heat leaders.

There are not many about

Whoever compiled the press release needs to check his facts ,three years at number one,heat leader and club captain is slightly misleading.Wish him well at Berwick though.

Whoever compiled the press release needs to check his facts ,three years at number one,heat leader and club captain is slightly misleading.Wish him well at Berwick though.

Steady, that isnt towing the line, Crescent girl will be on soon to give you wrong.

• Like 1

Steady, that isnt towing the line, Crescent girl will be on soon to give you wrong.

A ban could be a blessing .
  • Like 2

i don't think Dick B is involved with Berwick these days ??

OK for a No 3 or 5, I would have signed Spud 4 or 5 years ago, I think he will just about hold is average, surel;y the trick is to find someone who will increase their average. Would have gone for Kus instead of Summers

• Like 1

Kus has gone downhill imo, nice lad, but suffers too many bike failures, I was at an German international meeting this season and Kus scored 1 or 2 points and didnt make it out of the group stages, he was getting beat off riders Ive never heard of, 1 that I remember was facundo albin, Jonas B Andersen got to the finals against bjarne pedersen and Antonio Lindback, and missed out, was fast all night, could he be worth a shot on 6.48 and bring in his brother Mikkel?

Kus has gone downhill imo, nice lad, but suffers too many bike failures, I was at an German international meeting this season and Kus scored 1 or 2 points and didnt make it out of the group stages, he was getting beat off riders Ive never heard of, 1 that I remember was facundo albin, Jonas B Andersen got to the finals against bjarne pedersen and Antonio Lindback, and missed out, was fast all night, could he be worth a shot on 6.48 and bring in his brother Mikkel?

Did he not have a major injury at the beginning of last season, spent most of season out, came back a little too early. To be fair I spoke to someone in Czech Fed last week, he said not really anything coming through at the moment, but a few coming through the ranks

Looks like Danny Maassen has agreed terms somewhere in the UK........

Did he not have a major injury at the beginning of last season, spent most of season out, came back a little too early. To be fair I spoke to someone in Czech Fed last week, he said not really anything coming through at the moment, but a few coming through the ranks

Im not sure on his injuries, if he signed i reckon he could hold his own once he settles in, if he was on a 6 point average Id probably have him, but Im sure he is over 7 and thats too much of a risk imo as he would be a heat leader, dont think he is ready for that yet, would be good to see him back in UK though