Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

Ipswich 2018

Recommended Posts

yyyyyyyyyy YYYYYYYYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Seeing a tweet from CL, he’s “hopeful” that we’ll have a Good Friday fixture this season. Wonder if it’ll be Lakeside or the Panthers. 

30th March - with the reduced fixture list it could be the first meeting

Throw in a Kings Lynn challenge to the possibilities....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Seeing a tweet from CL, he’s “hopeful” that we’ll have a Good Friday fixture this season. Wonder if it’ll be Lakeside or the Panthers. 

doubt panthers will be up for that ,a battering from our fiercest rivals wont look good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hans fan said:

doubt panthers will be up for that ,a battering from our fiercest rivals wont look good

Yeah better from your point of view until the first set of averages allow you to manipulate changes again.... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hans fan said:

doubt panthers will be up for that ,a battering from our fiercest rivals wont look good

Will definitely be your lot or Lakeside. Haven’t really got a preference as I’m looking forward to facing both. 

Didnt get the result but really enjoyed the cup final. Huge crowd and great atmosphere makes a hell of a difference. Hopefully the same on Good Friday. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Will definitely be your lot or Lakeside. Haven’t really got a preference as I’m looking forward to facing both. 

Didnt get the result but really enjoyed the cup final. Huge crowd and great atmosphere makes a hell of a difference. Hopefully the same on Good Friday. 

Would be fantastic to recreate even half the atmosphere of those final nights

To kickstart the new season that way could really set the tone for a great year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoke to Chris when sorting out season ticket, he was hopeful of a Good Friday Double header,   Of course that may have changed already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy New Year speedway fans, especially witches fans:wink: looking forward to a safe successful 2018.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29 December 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tom Thumb said:

Spoke to Chris when sorting out season ticket, he was hopeful of a Good Friday Double header,   Of course that may have changed already.

Pretty sure Jon Cook mentioned a Good Friday double header with Ipswich in a recent radio interview, so looks like a Hammers v Witches match-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must admit I thought that announcement was made back in September

Good luck Morten - enjoy the next stage of life :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×