British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Great news still don't agree with what he did but he genuinely meant well.

Double winners 2017 🏆🏆🏆👀

• Like 2

My heart says Hans, but my head - looking at their averages - says Scotty.

That extra 0.35 could make a significant difference for the last team spots. I guess a lot depends of who would fit in both cases.

wouldn't have either kennett 8.37 would be the 1 for me ,

• Like 1

Superb news.

Just Mr Godfreys punishment to come

Cant see there will be any punishment for Godfrey.

The Boro fine is now at a similar level to that alledgedly advised to be expected by Godfrey.

The appeal therefore has produced a result that means Godfrey told the truth.

As a side issue does this mean Ged now has the funds for signing on fees 😜

........... At least we've now got confirmation that taking a bribe to break the rules is OK.

No we haven't, Ged was still found guilty and fined.

Just that the level of the penalty now fits the crime and it's not the nuclear option we had before

• Like 1

As a side issue does this mean Ged now has the funds for signing on fees

or as a good will gesture, give the fans a freebie,,, as they lost out not seeing their hero.

Great news still don't agree with what he did but he genuinely meant well.

Double winners 2017

Yes great news for Ged but he still needs to watch is back with those on the BSPA,. sure they will be checking is movements after being overturned by the ACU appeal. As corporal Jones would say ( they don't like it up em)

• Like 1

No we haven't, Ged was still found guilty and fined.

Just that the level of the penalty now fits the crime and it's not the nuclear option we had before

The £1k fine is probably less than Holder wouldve been paid so really is no fine at all....

or as a good will gesture, give the fans a freebie,,, as they lost out not seeing their hero.

The only meeting affected at Peterborough was the fours and I wouldn't say Panthers did too badly in that without Holder

• Like 1

wouldn't have either kennett 8.37 would be the 1 for me ,

Have to say i agree. He knows all of the tracks in the league and it provides extra points to play with to keep Ostergaard out of the number 5 racesuit

You still would have Ully as a second heatleader lets be honest

• Like 1

Yes great news for Ged but he still needs to watch is back with those on the BSPA,. sure they will be checking is movements after being overturned by the ACU appeal. As corporal Jones would say ( they don't like it up em)

Just make sure that you get advice in writing. There are no excuses these days. If advice/decisions can be given verbally then they can just as easily be given electronically. If the person giving the advice will not put it in writing then I'd steer well clear to avoid potential future problems.

• Like 3

Just make sure that you get advice in writing. There are no excuses these days. If advice/decisions can be given verbally then they can just as easily be given electronically. If the person giving the advice will not put it in writing then I'd steer well clear to avoid potential future problems.

That can also protect the advice provider by allowing them to add caveats and disclaimers as to the non binding nature of information etc

Interesting result because I cannot remember the last time an ACU appeal overturned a SCB hearing result, I dare say someone will help me out if it has happened before.

Either way I think we should be told what’s happened to Godfrey.

• Like 4

You still would have Ully as a second heatleader lets be honest

Someone like Sedgeman at the showground could've filled that role. Shame he priced himself out.

This team won't do anything with just one heat leader though

Someone like Sedgeman at the showground could've filled that role. Shame he priced himself out.

This team won't do anything with just one heat leader though

probably the best thing him pricing himself out , shame palm toft hasn't