British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Not many people mentioning Cameron Heeps in potential 1-7s for next year....thought from looking at scores on updates he did well joining you last year?? Surely on 5.25 would be one of the best no.2/no.6 over the season?

If it's true the 3 riders I've heard you just signed then you mean business and could be the team to beat. Especially if you add that 7 point man RL. All though can't see you paying for all 4 riders so take away Lambert

• Like 1

If it's true the 3 riders I've heard you just signed then you mean business and could be the team to beat. Especially if you add that 7 point man RL. All though can't see you paying for all 4 riders so take away Lambert

Funny at 5pm no rider had signed although talking to a few hoping they might.

Funny at 5pm no rider had signed although talking to a few hoping they might.

hope we get a move on then before they all go. Edited by coomie
  • Like 1

Why do people post things like this?

"I know more than you do" - either name the riders in question or keep quiet :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Why do people post things like this?

"I know more than you do" - either name the riders in question or keep quiet :rolleyes:

Holder holder and Doyle.

Add Lambert to that possibly to

Good luck to Josh hes been terrific for the Rebels for a number of years and brings more to the team than just his points.

I hope to see him again soon in Rebels colours and wish him all the best for next season

• Like 3

Holder holder and Doyle.

I can believe this. I have heard the following from a reliable source down at Poole

The reason talks have broken down with Poole is because Chris wants to be part of a package deal with Jack and Matt doesn't want Jack in our 1-7 due to his attitude.

Hopefully its a false rumour.

I can believe this. I have heard the following from a reliable source down at Poole

The reason talks have broken down with Poole is because Chris wants to be part of a package deal with Jack and Matt doesn't want Jack in our 1-7 due to his attitude.

Hopefully its a false rumour.

Of course you have. Just like you knew Josh G was signing 😂😂😂

Ive just left the Southbrook & Rosco was chatting to an Aussie wearing a monster cap....Christ knows who that was.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 3

Of course you have. Just like you knew Josh G was signing 😂😂😂

Ive just left the Southbrook & Rosco was chatting to an Aussie wearing a monster cap....Christ knows who that was.

🤣🇦🇺

Holder holder and Doyle.

Would wonder where Somerset get there money from if they can get all 4 of those riders, as the won't come cheap!

I said weeks and weeks back somerset will be getting both holders..but no one listened.

We dont listen when you sit right next to us so why should strangers on a forum? 😛
  • Like 1

Fair point....I'll get my coat.

At least you can say that and mean it now!

Better not post the picture though... 😲