British Speedway Forum

Doyle to be replaced by a new face ?

Keeping the rest of last years play off winners means Robins can come back with a new rider to Britain coming in as a replacement leaving a team of Morris, Bellego, Musielak, Ellis, 5.00, Wilson-Dean and a 2.00

World Champion returning to old pastures maybe ?

Doyle to Ipswich is what I hear

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Don't think Doyle should be allowed to double-up

• Like 1

Well Leicester seem to be ready to unveil a big name to join Vaculik and now they are under new owners since he was last there they certainly need a big name.

Ipswich apparently looking at moving up with Andersen Nicholls and King as a possible top three and they can keep their Thursday's race night.

Kings Lynn however really need to find some riders and Iversen has already signed up in Sweden Denmark and Poland so he looks to be out of the running so could Doyle be their target to lead the team

Its not just me then - I thought I was going loopy 😀

Still silly though so who knows....

If Doyley rides elsewhere then I would be peed off. Getting rid of the world champion would be a massive mistake. As I said before I would go top heavy with Doyley and Nick and work down. How many times did we turn meetings around in heats 13 and 15 last year thanks to those 2.

• Like 2

If Doyley rides elsewhere then I would be peed off. Getting rid of the world champion would be a massive mistake. As I said before I would go top heavy with Doyley and Nick and work down. How many times did we turn meetings around in heats 13 and 15 last year thanks to those 2.

Agree 100% & a massive mistake to not have Jason & Nick with the rest down to points limit.

He lives in that area so that would be the only reason why.

If Jason can achieve what he did this season while having different injuries, when rested and his injuries are sorted out just imagine what he can do and I would like him back in the team. But if the team average is dropped people have got to be realistic as to the options for team building.

How often has a good rider been dropped because of the team limit being low each year.

How many other sports always penalise a winning team each year.

If Jason can achieve what he did this season while having different injuries, when rested and his injuries are sorted out just imagine what he can do and I would like him back in the team. But if the team average is dropped people have got to be realistic as to the options for team building.

How often has a good rider been dropped because of the team limit being low each year.

How many other sports always penalise a winning team each year.

Yeah good riders get dropped. But we are talking about the BEST rider in the world and 1st world champ at Swindon in my lifetime. Would be madness not to use him.

• Like 3

Watch how quick Jason is signed up by another club in Britain if he is allowed to go.

They wont worry about his average thats for sure.

• Like 1

Jason must stay 👍

Would be mad to let Swindon's World Champion move elsewhere..

• Like 1

Morris and Doyle must stay ..if the rest of the team is weak so be it .If you have the world champion at your club and you have the chance to track him you do so .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

It's a wild rumour and one that will be ended later today when Ipswich will probably be confirmed as a championship club. If not then maybe there is some truth in it. Be crazy if swinson let him go unless they got something up there sleeve. Wouldn't put it past rosco pull a rabbit out of the hat

• Like 1

It's a wild rumour and one that will be ended later today when Ipswich will probably be confirmed as a championship club. If not then maybe there is some truth in it. Be crazy if swinson let him go unless they got something up there sleeve. Wouldn't put it past rosco pull a rabbit out of the hat

A bigger rabbit than using the 2017 world champion would take some doing in my eyes.

• Like 1