British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Sheffield Tigers Champ 15 October 6.30pm

Yes, but he chose to ride in Poland, rather than for Newcastle, his UK club.

what about the ISLB ruling ?

Yes, but he chose to ride in Poland, rather than for Newcastle, his UK club.

Was he not risking a ban or fine if he didn't ride in a already scheduled meeting in Poland, which was in the speedway calendar for ages.

what about the ISLB ruling ?

What about it?

All I'm saying is (playing Devil's advocate) that a UK rider chose to ride in Poland, instead of his UK club.

Was he not risking a ban or fine if he didn't ride in a already scheduled meeting in Poland, which was in the speedway calendar for ages.

He took that risk when he signed for Newcastle and his Polish club at the start of the season. He knew there might be a chance of a fixture clash/ fixture clashes at the end of the season.

• Like 1

What about it?

All I'm saying is (playing Devil's advocate) that a UK rider chose to ride in Poland, instead of his UK club.

Even though he's already obliged to ride in another country.

What about it?

He took that risk when he signed for Newcastle and his Polish club at the start of the season. He knew there might be a chance of a fixture clash/ fixture clashes at the end of the season.

do you think the ISLB story was a cover-up ?

Even though he's already obliged to ride in another country.

Seeing as he's British, he should be obliged to put his British club first, that's what I'm saying.

do you think the ISLB story was a cover-up ?

I don't think so, no. Otherwise we could have used a 'proper' guest (no offence to Josh).

• Like 1

Seeing as he's British, he should be obliged to put his British club first, that's what I'm saying.

I don't think so, no. Otherwise we could have used a 'proper' guest (no offence to Josh).

He is a disgrace to British Speedway.

• Like 1

Even though he'll probably be banned which then would render him useless to all the teams he rides for, then no one wins.

Even though he'll probably be banned which then would render him useless to all the teams he rides for, then no one wins.

Easily remedied at the start of the season then, either sign for Newcastle and not a Polish cub, or sign for another Championship team that don't ride on the night the Polish team do and not a Sunday track.

Easily remedied at the start of the season then, either sign for Newcastle and not a Polish cub, or sign for another Championship team that don't ride on the night the Polish team do and not a Sunday track.

I thought his Polish club normally ride on a Saturday night, which is why he's always got back to ride on a Sunday for us, apart from the play off matches.

no josh bates tonight as he has pulled a neck muscle riding last friday at ipswich so ty proctor stands in.

no rob lambert either.m.p.toft guests

What is it this time Ruthless? Did you drop your wallet on your foot! :nono:

I imagine you will leave Newcastle behind for season 2018. Good luck young Rob. I always enjoyed watching you riding for the Toon :lol:

• Like 1

Easy enough to find out the truth. He posted on Facebook yesterday saying he was flying to England so should have the ticket to prove it. If not then he should get a ban starting from the first fixture next season.

Edited by The Cheese

If he had put his UK club first, he wouldn't get a ban.

If he 'chose' to ride in Poland (not my words),,, is he then shafting Newcastle ?,,, which is what some are making out.

A wonder why Newcastle didn't return the favour and make use of a suitable guest facility for the foreseeable future, rendering Robert useless to all and seeing the back of the little scoundrel ;)

What is it this time Ruthless? Did you drop your wallet on your foot! :nono:

I imagine you will leave Newcastle behind for season 2018. Good luck young Rob. I always enjoyed watching you riding for the Toon :lol:

if he had of dropped his wallet, it would've hit him on the back of the heed,,,

and ditto your other line/s.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Sadly, it looks as though I can't defend him anymore.