Barker

BWD

Starke

Ulle

Harris

Shanes

JPB

Campos(8)

No number 8 will be required if that team is correct...

• Like 1

What's happened to lambert then? Surely flappy was just joking

Edited by baldyman

Whats Shanes Championship average? If its the same as JPB, id much rather have Shanes and Lambert at 7 and 6 if Lambert is fit.

Edited by Panther1997

Whats Shanes Championship average? If its the same as JPB, id much rather have Shanes and Lambert at 7 and 6 if Lambert is fit.

about 3.5 so higher than Bacon

Lambert doesn't ride to well at the foxhole , so Shanes as a replacement would be a bonus , but is Flappy serious who knows.

Barker.. really after he mugged us off last time and Johnson said he will never ride for Panthers whilst he is manager 🤣..it gets better everyday.

Lambert doesn't ride to well at the foxhole , so Shanes as a replacement would be a bonus , but is Flappy serious who knows.

Yeah I know exactly what lambert is like at foxhall and Shanes would score 5 x as many points, but you can't just make changes for the fun of it....think flappy is just trying to stir it a bit.

So Barker was not fit Monday but is tomorrow, and Lambert was fit enough for five rides on Monday but not fit tomorrow

that virus is getting around a bit

Edited by The Third Man

Barker.. really after he mugged us off last time and Johnson said he will never ride for Panthers whilst he is manager 🤣..it gets better everyday.

Sorry to hijack thread a bit, but this made me chuckle and reminded me of when Reading Promoter Chris Shears announced over the PA on the Monday Peter Ljung will never ride for this club again and 72 hours later he was riding for us at Swindon.

Barker goes well at Ippo but big risk as he cant be 100% fit.

I was

Barker goes well at Ippo but big risk as he cant be 100% fit.

Tough lad is Ben. Always a pleasure to watch him even in opposition.

Heres hoping he is every bit as exciting as expected but less successful in the points gathering ☺

Looking for a 2018 berth I hear.

Ben has taken to being a Redcar Bear. He's had a great season, largely due to the support from the promoters, and the Bears fans. In no small way, a happy rider rides his best for the team he is happiest with. Redcar Bears are that team.

He will be at Redcar next year .