British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Ipswich CS Tuesday 24th April

On 28/03/2018 at 1:17 PM, bigcatdiary said:

You know why, I told you.

It looks like we have had a change of procedure following last weeks opener we will see

Well speed hasn't increased. I see Ippo website already has a full preview up and they're the away side :blink:

Ipswich: 1. Danny King 8.87 © 2. Michael Härtel 5.20 3. Rory Schlein 8.58 4. Cameron Heeps 6.93 5. Nico Covatti 7.49 6. Connor Mountain 3.33 7. Danyon Hume 2.00.

Peterborough: 1. Scott Nicholls 9.73 2. Emil Grondal 5.04 3. Nike Lunna 5.90 4. Michael Palm Toft 6.77 5. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.12 6. Tom Bacon 2.67 7. Simon Lambert 4.56 ©.

9 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Well speed hasn't increased. I see Ippo website already has a full preview up and they're the away side :blink:

Ipswich: 1. Danny King 8.87 © 2. Michael Härtel 5.20 3. Rory Schlein 8.58 4. Cameron Heeps 6.93 5. Nico Covatti 7.49 6. Connor Mountain 3.33 7. Danyon Hume 2.00.

Peterborough: 1. Scott Nicholls 9.73 2. Emil Grondal 5.04 3. Nike Lunna 5.90 4. Michael Palm Toft 6.77 5. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.12 6. Tom Bacon 2.67 7. Simon Lambert 4.56 ©.

I am expecting our preview to surface in the morning but at least it appears we are being given team line ups this year which will no doubt please most of our supporters although I can think of a couple who probably won’t be impressed.

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

I am expecting our preview to surface in the morning but at least it appears we are being given team line ups this year which will no doubt please most of our supporters although I can think of a couple who probably won’t be impressed.

I assume that you mean just Peterborough because most other tracks that had efficient communications were quite happy to list the programmed line ups in race order.

53 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I assume that you mean just Peterborough because most other tracks that had efficient communications were quite happy to list the programmed line ups in race order.

I do, TBH I hadn’t really noticed that we were one of the few that didn’t.

Anyway with a new Press Officer comes new ideas so hopefully one bone of contention has been addressed.

16 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I do, TBH I hadn’t really noticed that we were one of the few that didn’t.

Anyway with a new Press Officer comes new ideas so hopefully one bone of contention has been addressed.

but then again, spot the preview difference (it was close to being accurate " Panthers track an unchanged line-up" - unchanged alphabetically then :o ):

PETERBOROUGH: Tom Bacon, Emil Grondal, Simon Lambert, Nike Lunna, Scott Nicholls, Ulrich Ostergaard, Michael Palm Toft.
IPSWICH: Nico Covatti, Michael Haertel, Cameron Heeps, Danyon Hume, Danny King, Connor Mountain, Rory Schlein.

Peterborough v Ipswich - 1st April

Meeting POSTPONED

A good early decision B)

More work for you Dick :o

Edited by Crump99

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

No doubt there will be those that wont agree with the early call off

Bring it on :)

I was planning to bring 2 family members here on an Easter visit from abroad.  :( 

Very disappointed - but no complaints. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crump99 said:

A good early decision B)

More work for you Dick :o

Indeed

This meeting has been rearranged for Tuesday 24th April - 8pm start

• Like 1