British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2018 round 14, 21 August

Sweden has to do something with R/R rules. It is in most cases fake injury and there are no consequences at all.

Look what we have done in Poland. If you want to use R/R, replaced rider cannot race anywehere else in next 14 days. It stopped all sudden sicknotes. Artiom Laguta sick last Tuesday, healthy on Sunday and sick now again? Stupid.

Another thing is how nominated heats are being announced. With all matches live streamed, can't they show  any board with names? Also helmet colours always messed up in nominated heats, can't it be as simple as red on inside, blue on outside and the same with white and yellow? Small details which could easily be improved.

Edited by krompa
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

Next week Indianerna - Smederna and I would assume Västervik - Vetlanda.
I think Indianerna and Vetlanda will go through with Dackarna-Vetlanda in the final.

Confirmed next Tuesday August 28th is Vetlanda v Vastervik and Indianerna v Smederna- the TV match is still to be decided- let`s hope it`s not from Vetlanda !!!!

Just watched Masarna v Vetlanda and the Avesta track was in the best condition i`ve seen it this season(about time !!)  Kurtz was done no favours by his team mate THJ on a couple of occasions !!- attendance 1634

Just watched the final match of the round and Vastervik were very classy in a 16 point victory at Indianerna. Nicki Pedersen scored a 4 ride maximum and twice beat Tai fair and square. Indianerna had no reserves and really struggled.

On 8/22/2018 at 12:34 AM, krompa said:

Sweden has to do something with R/R rules. It is in most cases fake injury and there are no consequences at all.

Look what we have done in Poland. If you want to use R/R, replaced rider cannot race anywehere else in next 14 days. It stopped
all sudden sicknotes. Artiom Laguta sick last Tuesday, healthy on Sunday and sick now again? Stupid.

Another thing is how nominated heats are being announced. With all matches live streamed, can't they show  any board with names?
Also helmet colours always messed up in nominated heats, can't it be as simple as red on inside, blue on outside and the same with
white and yellow? Small details which could easily be improved.

Yeah  I totally agree with you but it won't happen now that the clubs have too much power.

Statistics for this year's Elitserien :http://se.aktuellspeedway.eu/2018/08/22/elitserien-statistiksammanfattning-av-grundserien-2018/
Attendance statistics: http://se.aktuellspeedway.eu/publik/elitserien/2018/
This year's attendance average is 2994.5 compared to last year's 2882. Smederna have the highest average 4841
and also the individual highest attendance figure with 6011 against Masarna.

Edited by Ghostwalker

On 8/21/2018 at 7:54 PM, Mark said:

Has anyone seen Patrik Dudek over take another rider ?    very rare.

The best heats in polish Ekstraliga season 2017. Last one in this video was awarded as "Heat of the Season"

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Simon Gustafsson named in the Indianerna side for tomorrow - who long is it since he rode ??

I think 4 or 5 years and the new thread will be up later I think.