British Speedway Forum

When the statement says "Conversion rate for 2019 will be 1.5" I presume this works the other way as well for rider's with only a Championship average?

Therefore Demitri Berge who has a 5.03 Championship average will be a 3.35 and Tero Aarnio who has a Championship average of 6.83 will be a 4.55?

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Pretty sure he's still on Facebook

Look for Ian Lewis on facebook, he is on there, the one with address of Stonehouse Glos. 

3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Swindon would be mad to let Morris go anywhere on his bargain average.  Given his history with Rosco, I’d like to think he would stay.  Swindon will have a new track so hopefully that will be a catalyst for an improved season for him rather than a year away and then saddled with a big average again!

Maybe Poole and Swindon have a deal. 

You have Batch and I’ve heard wright might be a option. 

They are both Poole assets. 

2 hours ago, MattK said:

When the statement says "Conversion rate for 2019 will be 1.5" I presume this works the other way as well for rider's with only a Championship average?

Therefore Demitri Berge who has a 5.03 Championship average will be a 3.35 and Tero Aarnio who has a Championship average of 6.83 will be a 4.55?

It does work the other way, hence why Championship rider's must have a 4.50 average before they can be employed by a Premiership club on a 3.00. 

14 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Maybe Poole and Swindon have a deal. 

You have Batch and I’ve heard wright might be a option. 

They are both Poole assets. 

Why would we want to buy Batch?  You can have him next season and we’ll keep Nick!

11 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Why would we want to buy Batch?  You can have him next season and we’ll keep Nick!

Just loan to each other. Your paying for him anyway. Free deal between clubs. 

1. Troy Batchelor 7.69

2. Krystian Pieszczek 6.50

3. Nick Morris 6.60

4. Tobiasz Musielak 6.52

5. Jack Holder 7.39

6. Zach Wajtknecht 4.22

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.58

42.5 Exactly 

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

11 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Look for Ian Lewis on facebook, he is on there, the one with address of Stonehouse Glos. 

Tried the obvious Swindon supporters sites on fb.. thanks will look again. Thought he lived in gloucester

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

It does work the other way, hence why Championship rider's must have a 4.50 average before they can be employed by a Premiership club on a 3.00. 

Doesn't that mean that if a rider has a Championship average of say 4, they would start on a Premiership average of 3 (which is the minimum) - not that they wouldn't be eligible to ride?

Similarly, if any Premiership ride fails to achieve an average above 3, they will be assigned a 3-point average.

• Like 1

I've got a feeling that Brady Kurtz and Steve Worrall might be surplus to requirements at their respective teams. MPT should have been signed by Swindon for the last three years and although Dimitri Berge is the hottest signing in British speedway I thought I'd include him as I am feeling optimistic. 

Jason Doyle 9.8
Michael Palm Toft 5.36
Steve Worrall 6.16*
Nick Morris 6.44*
Brady Kurtz 6.75
Tero Aarnio 4.55
Dimitri Berge 3.35

*Discounts applied

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MattK said:

I've got a feeling that Brady Kurtz and Steve Worrall might be surplus to requirements at their respective teams. MPT should have been signed by Swindon for the last three years and although Dimitri Berge is the hottest signing in British speedway I thought I'd include him as I am feeling optimistic. 

Jason Doyle 9.8
Michael Palm Toft 5.36
Steve Worrall 6.16*
Nick Morris 6.44*
Brady Kurtz 6.75
Tero Aarnio 4.55
Dimitri Berge 3.35

*Discounts applied

Great looking side just probably at least 5 riders out .....no way he will build a Swindon side without Tobiasz 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MattK said:

Jason Doyle 9.8
Michael Palm Toft 5.36
Steve Worrall 6.16*
Nick Morris 6.44*
Brady Kurtz 6.75
Tero Aarnio 4.55
Dimitri Berge 3.35

*Discounts applied

Trust me Brady won’t be leaving Poole 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hagonshocker said:

Great looking side just probably at least 5 riders out .....no way he will build a Swindon side without Tobiasz 

I don't get the obsession with Musielak. He's a 7-point rider at best. We know Morris is capable of over 8 and is available for less than Musielak. We'd be mad to let Morris go elsewhere especially if we sign Musielak ahead of him. 

Kurtz won't be leaving anywhere in that average!! Similar to Nick i think irrespective of jolly ups to the Middle East with his Pirate buddies

2 minutes ago, MattK said:

I don't get the obsession with Musielak. He's a 7-point rider at best. We know Morris is capable of over 8 and is available for less than Musielak. We'd be mad to let Morris go elsewhere especially if we sign Musielak ahead of him. 

Then clearly you don't understand the feeling of fans....doesn't have to be in the side at Nicks expense ....nothing wrong with a 7 point rider who busts a gut every time he comes to tapes 

• Like 3