British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

...FFS, Victim of the numbers game and daddy's son, I mean fair play to the management for actually making a change that was needed... But Jacob rode so well, especially on Sunday night... Very disappointed to see him go... Already

He wasn't that good. 

These things happen  in speedway: unless you're Poole you're bound by the maths of the points limit.

I've got mixed feelings this evening - I don't like the rumour about people not being paid, but this signing is excellent.

• Like 1

Are the security not paid by the stadium owners, as part of the rent?

5 minutes ago, StevePark said:

But charged to the speedway promotion on race nights.

2 minutes ago, Gringo said:

But charged to the speedway promotion on race nights.

Nope paid by the club there were four and there is now one

They have been getting paid it's just going forward it looks like the club are cutting back on their overheads 

Nothing sinister in that respect

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy

Guest Loose Diamond
On 7/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, Mentalmik said:

How do you know he's been sacked? Heard nothing from club 

Well this website keeps going down. Who is mucking about with it!!? Newcastle Speedway so supporters cannot find out what's going on. Points limit apparently causes Bukhave to lose his place. After all the delay for his debut. Isn't weird about various ex. Workington riders riding for Glasgow now seems the same thing happening at Newcastle with ex. Redcar riders. And guess what everybody. The rider/riders who should have gone still there!!! Hahaha! Farce.

Guest Loose Diamond
16 minutes ago, StevePark said:

That's what I would have thought.

Honestly, I've never seen the security there do anything but stand and talk... They wear flip flops and don't look like they could take down a small child, nevermind you know, someone of mild strength, if the club are seeing this too, I don't blame them for cutting back on them... All they do is stand, smoke and chat to eachother near where the dogs are kept on race nights... Waste of money...

I will add though, I can't speak for all of them as I don't know them all, these are just the few women ones I see while going to and from where I stand to the burger bar and back!!

This rider merry go round just makes a mockery of the sport,he will probably be guesting for Birmingham or Redcar in a couple of weeks:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

This rider merry go round just makes a mockery of the sport,he will probably be guesting for Birmingham or Redcar in a couple of weeks:rolleyes:

Barker is not idle.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Barker is not idle.

Available to guest.

Guest Loose Diamond
50 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Wow!

Some of your fans slated Redcar for sacking Østergaard after a few matches and then you dump a rider after even less matches!

The wages you appear to have saved on staff have gone on " too expensive" Østergaard, so yet another ex Bear becomes a diamond.

He will do you a good job tho as he's still got plenty of points left in him.

Got to feel sorry for Bukhave getting the boot when there is a worse rider in the team.

Correct.

Guest Loose Diamond
9 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well you thought wrong

Regards 

THJ  

Yes correct. I certainly did.