British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Workington KO Cup Semi, 1st leg, 28th September 2018, 7.30pm

I am still trying to recollect the booing the Comets fans were doing to Sarj... but alas nope I cannot recall any boos being dished out around my company on Friday evening whilst stood with some very good friends who are Monarch fans!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dorothy58 said:

You come across as an obnoxious bitter nob, away and spill your bile somewhere else

:blink: Jesus Christ Dorothy , you make me look like an Angel :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, Taylorj said:

:blink: Jesus Christ Dorothy , you make me look like an Angel :rofl:

I am over my rant , must have been a senile moment lol as I am normally very laid back and friendly, hope to introduce myself in person on Friday , ( weather permitting) met some lovely Worky fans on Torun trip and had some good banter with them .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dorothy58 said:

I am over my rant , must have been a senile moment lol as I am normally very laid back and friendly, hope to introduce myself in person on Friday , ( weather permitting) met some lovely Worky fans on Torun trip and had some good banter with them .

:t: lol...we are all lovely, friendly people Dorothy as you will be yourself, we are just passionate about our clubs ..Hope the weather holds out for us Friday and Saturday, not looking good at the minute. See you then 

• Like 2