Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, concessionscol said:

get allthe team signed early

 

Yes lets get all 7 riders signed on even before we know the points limit or not know what format , how many in a side or even what league level will teams be riding at , great idea.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Yes lets get all 7 riders signed on even before we know the points limit or not know what format , how many in a side or even what league level will teams be riding at , great idea.

Christ, you'd almost think its a forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, concessionscol said:

get allthe team signed early

 

Might as well tell you the team.

1. Balderdashandpiffle

2. Screm

3. Allthegearbutnaeidea

4. Fromafar

5. Bandit59

6. DSC67

7. Normski

8. Crescent girl (for when one of the others is missing)

TM. Emilali

Sorry you just missed out. If injuries kick in then you are a possibility.:cheers:

Nobody is messing with that team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I made the team. Better get practicing I think as I have work cut out supporting our No1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sparks123 said:

Might as well tell you the team.

1. Balderdashandpiffle

2. Screm

3. Allthegearbutnaeidea

4. Fromafar

5. Bandit59

6. DSC67

7. Normski

8. Crescent girl (for when one of the others is missing)

TM. Emilali

Sorry you just missed out. If injuries kick in then you are a possibility.:cheers:

Nobody is messing with that team.

If Taffy is No1 we must be going for strength in depth Team again.I Might have to turn down the offer I've had from Glasgow:D:t:

Edited by Fromafar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pleased I dropped my average gets me a team place for 2019 :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance i could squeeze in  and give the team a bit of BITE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, screm said:

Yes I made the team. Better get practicing I think as I have work cut out supporting our No1 

When the opposition see our number 1 they will think its an easy match.  You can jump out from one of the inside gates and surprise them.

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

If Taffy is No1 we must be going for strength in depth Team again.I Might have to turn down the offer I've had from Glasgow:D:t:

Heard the Glasgow offer has been removed after Edinburgh's meeting last night.  Mr Blobby is going now?

4 hours ago, Normski said:

Pleased I dropped my average gets me a team place for 2019 :D

That bung you got has worked wonders.:drink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I get paid In Andersons pies ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy