Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

DSC67

Members
  • Posts

    4,531
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About DSC67

  • Birthday 06/11/1967

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    single
  • Music
    Eclectic
  • Age
    50 +
  • Profession
    Timber Butcher

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    stan
  • Website URL
    http://https://twitter.com/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    tweedbank , galashiels
  • Interests
    sport , music , film & food , History , photography .
  • Team
    Berwick Bandits

Recent Profile Visitors

4,207 profile views

DSC67's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1.5k

Reputation

  1. Would it have hurt you to congratulate Berwick on their win or are you still grumpy because the Bandits defeated the Pirates on the way to the final ?
  2. Excellent performance from Berwick and some decent racing, that’s a bigger lead than I expected, gonna take really big effort from The Gladiators in the second leg to turn this around. Really pleased to hear that Nick Morris is coming back next season, that capped off what was a really good way to end the season at Shielfield , here’s to next year
  3. Well the big day is here , I think The Bandits will win but it’s all about by how much , gonna need at least 15 points of a lead to take into the second leg. Good Luck guys lets do this 🏆
  4. I couldn’t understand that switch, personally I’d I’ve put Morris in Ht 9
  5. Found 50p for the leccy meter or an old nail as fuse wire ?
  6. Time and Tide waits for no man , I’m pleased to see he’s walking away and it’s his choice, he maybe wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but his palmares speaks for itself, he’s stood on the top step and that’s more than most of us have done
  7. According to what George told my mate they’ve been throwing loads away most weeks
  8. I’ve been saying for years that he always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time, he never seems to want to shut off and cut inside
  9. And Reading, the new track never appeared there either
  10. Well done to The Bandits , Enjoyable meeting in tough dusty conditions. Great team performance with everyone chipping in, I thought Poole as team were pretty disappointing I’d expected more from them, as a guest I’d have expected Lambert to pick up more points especially at reserve but sometimes that’s the way things go, Lawson is usually pretty decent but there wasn’t a lot of support for him and Kerr . The Rushen / Etheridge incident looked completely different from sitting in the stand to seeing the footage on tv later from sitting in my seat in the stands the Poole rider looked to be at fault seeing the clip I’m not sure , anyways it’s a final to look forward too and it’s been a while since we’ve been able to say that.
  11. DSC67

    Motogp

    Yesterdays moto 3 race is worth watching just for the final laps , these guys are crazy
  12. That was surprisingly comfortable, I expected a stiffer test from The Scorpions
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy