hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

9 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

So Charles Wright is your man then.

Last season 

Somerset: 6.44 H - 4.85 A

Leicester: 6.33 H - 4.64 A

Your perfect candidate Foreverblue :t:

Nope, a 5 point rider needs to have the scope to improve like Woryna and Klindt did last season, in my opinion Wight does not have the ability to be a 6 point average rider 

10 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Nope, a 5 point rider needs to have the scope to improve like Woryna and Klindt did last season, in my opinion Wight does not have the ability to be a 6 point average rider 

You mean a bit like 2017 when he was a 6.5 point rider finishing second in the averages around somerset riding as a heat leader all year? just saying!;)

• Like 2

Fricke 8.20

Bjerre 7.02

Bewley 7.31

Allen 4.56

Cook 7.73

Berge 4.00

Nielsen 3.67

= 42.49

Edited by TheOpinion
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, wtf said:

You mean a bit like 2017 when he was a 6.5 point rider finishing second in the averages around somerset riding as a heat leader all year? just saying!;)

He has always been excellent at Somerset and he was second in the averages in a poor team, maybe Belle Vue would suit him though and he maybe able to achieve a 6 point average again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He has always been excellent at Somerset and he was second in the averages in a poor team, maybe Belle Vue would suit him though and he maybe able to achieve a 6 point average again.

Indeed, who knows, I don't think he'll be at Belle Vue anyway, I reckon he's nailed on for Peterborough:t:

4 minutes ago, wtf said:

Indeed, who knows, I don't think he'll be at Belle Vue anyway, I reckon he's nailed on for Peterborough:t:

Peterborough should suit him too.

1 hour ago, TheOpinion said:

Fricke 8.20

Bjerre 7.02

Bewley 7.31

Allen 4.56

Cook 7.73

Berge 4.00

Nielsen 3.67

= 42.49

I’d be happy with that 

22 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

I’d be happy with that 

I think we all would. Only issue is that a few of them (Bjerre etc.) seem nailed on elsewhere. Perhaps a tad more realistic:

Fricke

Worrall

Bewley

Allen

Cook

Etheridge/Berge

Lidsey

Although the aces will resign Bewley no one can say how his bad injuries will affect his comeback he may well comeback flying or he could struggle to get anywhere near his pre accident form.

There has been many good riders who did not comeback to there best after serious injury, P.C. was a good example after his serious arm injury.

I really hope he comes back successfully only time will tell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheOpinion said:

Fricke 8.20

Bjerre 7.02

Bewley 7.31

Allen 4.56

Cook 7.73

Berge 4.00

Nielsen 3.67

= 42.49

I had them the same but with Tungate for Bjerre and Pickering for Allen 

Comes to slightly above 42.5 but with the deduction for Cook, Bewley & Nielsen for being NL riders it fits.

Sadly, that won't be the case now and I'll wait and see just who is in the team before passing further comment on Tungate being left out. 

• Like 1

I'm really sad that Tungate won't be back.  Watching him come from behind was a real treat. I also think the way he and Bewley rode together was worth the price of admission some weeks, they obviously enjoyed being paired.

The only consolation for me would be if it allowed for either of Bjerre or Batchelor to be included. If they were, we'd not lose too much at home and probably benefit away a bit more.  Sadly though, I feel that this is probably unlikely.  

There will be a lot resting on Dan Bewley making a decent recovery next year I think.

2 hours ago, TheOpinion said:

I think we all would. Only issue is that a few of them (Bjerre etc.) seem nailed on elsewhere. Perhaps a tad more realistic:

Fricke

Worrall

Bewley

Allen

Cook

Etheridge/Berge

Lidsey

I would be pretty confident about K Bjerre being at Belle Vue rather than elsewhere. He might seem nailed on for being elsewhere by some, but I think he'll be in Manchester. I also think he'll go through the card on his first away visit to P'Boro ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Is that the same Woryna who spent the vast majority of the season as a reserve? 

He was also pretty average once in the 1-5

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Is that the same Woryna who spent the vast majority of the season as a reserve? 

He was also pretty average once in the 1-5

No I think he means the Woryna who increased his average from 4.65 to 6.36!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

I'm not far off. Maybe even bang on the money in my opinion. What do you guys think?

1. Max Fricke 8.20

2. Jake Allen 4.56

3. Dan Bewley 7.31

4. Steve Worrall 6.32

5. Craig Cook 7.73

6. Jye Etheridge 4.33

7. Dimitri Berge 4.00

= 42.45

Cook won't be at belle vue from what I'm hearing sadly. 

Only 2 able to replace him that I'd take are bjerre or batchelor