British Speedway Forum

43 minutes ago, enotian said:

Looks like Ricky Wells and Cameron Heeps won't be back to Edinburgh. Not out and out No.1 riders but if we go for strength in depth they could do a job.

Newcastle Didn’t have an out n out no1 this year ...or 3 and 5 really .good call on either of them or both .Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

50 minutes ago, enotian said:

Looks like Ricky Wells and Cameron Heeps won't be back to Edinburgh. Not out and out No.1 riders but if we go for strength in depth they could do a job.

Ricky Wells has been mentioned for Newcastle a few times in the past. Wouldn't be a bad signing as he rides Brough really well although a bit of a gater. First and foremost we need to hope that we are still going as a speedway team. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bigred said:

Newcastle Didn’t have an out n out no1 this year ...or 3 and 5 really .good call on either of them or both .Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

Wells to Glasgow supposedly

Edited by pienpeesman
Sentence finish
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

Wells to Glasgow supposedly

Barker or Howarth (Leicester?) instead then.  

What would Bradley Wilson Dean's average be? And is he expected to be fit/riding? We are the spiritual home of the Kiwi.

5 minutes ago, enotian said:

What would Bradley Wilson Dean's average be?

8.75 converted from his Prem average of 5.47.

How about,,,

Bjarne 11.05

Matty W 6.92

Ully 5.98

Lasse 5.97

Max 4.93

Bucky 4.00

Danny 2.17

= 40.92

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eaglesno1 said:

8.75 converted from his Prem average of 5.47.

Phew that's steep but might mean he's available, if fit, as I can't see anyone else taking that risk. Can't see him achieving 8.75 but if he returns to form (the first New Zealander to score a top division maximum since.....  one Mark Thorpe) he could average over 7.00. Doesn't he have history with Rathbone??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

How about,,,

Bjarne 11.05

Matty W 6.92

Ully 5.98

Lasse 5.97

Max 4.93

Bucky 4.00

Danny 2.17

= 40.92

Bjarne will be riding in Poland and I'm surprised anyone would have Lasse in their team for 2020.

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Bjarne will be riding in Poland and I'm surprised anyone would have Lasse in their team for 2020.

Was just chucking some numbers together Steve.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was just chucking some numbers together Steve.

20 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

How about,,,

Bjarne 11.05

Matty W 6.92

Ully 5.98

Lasse 5.97

Max 4.93

Bucky 4.00

Danny 2.17

= 40.92

Rather you made a come back than watching Phillips again. Is he not supposed to be going to Redcar anyway?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wilson-Dean, Heeps, Wethers, Ostergaard, Grondal(?), Clegg and Phillips.

When Wilson-Dean's average drops (after one meeting? like Ellis etc) to about 6.00, replace Phillips with a 5.00 (Bacon? Greaves)

You can't win anything without being competitive in 13 and 15 but should be competitive at home.

34 minutes ago, StevePark said:

20 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Rather you made a come back than watching Phillips again. Is he not supposed to be going to Redcar anyway?

Ok, swap Bjarne, Lasse and Danny, for Vissing, Ludde and Alfie.

22 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ok, swap Bjarne, Lasse and Danny, for Vissing, Ludde and Alfie.

I'd certainly have Alfie back, but I doubt we will be seeing Ludde back.  Not too sure about Vissing, 

5 hours ago, enotian said:

If it helps... Wells and Heeps signed elsewhere 

4 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Have the Bspa given the Diamonds a date by which everything has to be in place by

Hoping to see them come to the tracks

Yes I am led to believe the cut off is December 7th...

3 hours ago, enotian said:

Barker or Howarth (Leicester?) instead then.  

What would Bradley Wilson Dean's average be? And is he expected to be fit/riding? We are the spiritual home of the Kiwi.

Barker.. gone Howarth... gone BWD... gone... all signed up for other clubs...

2 hours ago, enotian said:

Wilson-Dean, Heeps, Wethers, Ostergaard, Grondal(?), Clegg and Phillips.

When Wilson-Dean's average drops (after one meeting? like Ellis etc) to about 6.00, replace Phillips with a 5.00 (Bacon? Greaves)

You can't win anything without being competitive in 13 and 15 but should be competitive at home.

So as above BWD & Heeps signed for others... Wethers need to be quick or it could be back to Edinburgh...Ully gone Grondal possible... Clegg available and Phillips please no... Theo Pjiper  available. Greaves available and I like two eggs with my bacon...

So when anyone has a go at building a team (Dandelion) you have an idea of whose not available

Oh and missed out Simota and the Czech kid who Geordie Stancl knows as both were lined up for Plymouth I believe...

Oh and whatever happened to Manuel Hauzinger?

Have fun...

Regards 

THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling