British Speedway Forum

Just now, Charlieboy said:

I think it mentioned something but didn’t give details so I just expected it to be announced same time as the individual tickets today. Hopefully they will put it out at the weekend 

22 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Think that on the web site they state that season ticket holders will be going through a turnstile instead of the usual side gate and that season ticket holders will be accommodated on the home straight and that those buying tickets would be on the third/fourth bends.

Thanks for that. Just wondered how they were dealing with the roll over of the season ticket as last year we paid for 15 meetings and got half price programmes and car parking but this year only 10 meetings ? I thought I read somewhere that one club had given part refund (was it Ipswich)? So don’t know if that’s what we are doing or rolling over the excess money into next years season ticket ?

Can anyone please help. I have bought my ticket on line for Thursdays meeting, Do i need to print a copy off or can i just show the ticket on my phone.

56 minutes ago, MWC said:

Can anyone please help. I have bought my ticket on line for Thursdays meeting, Do i need to print a copy off or can i just show the ticket on my phone.

I believe you can show on your phone. 

50 minutes ago, RS50 said:

I believe you can show on your phone. 

Thank you

Anyone tried buying a ticket for a match other than the first one?  Seems to be a buy ticket link, but then there does not appear to be an option to buy.

Whilst just checking to see if there was a new date for the home match v Peterborough, I noticed that the Kings Lynn home match appears to have been changed from 14th June to 19th July. Anyone know why?  I do wish they would draw attention to this sort of thing. Surely they don't expect everyone to check the fixtures daily for changes, and presumably they would want everyone to know ASAP, in the hope that they can be there. 

21 hours ago, RS50 said:

Whilst just checking to see if there was a new date for the home match v Peterborough, I noticed that the Kings Lynn home match appears to have been changed from 14th June to 19th July. Anyone know why?  I do wish they would draw attention to this sort of thing. Surely they don't expect everyone to check the fixtures daily for changes, and presumably they would want everyone to know ASAP, in the hope that they can be there. 

And according to the preview of tonights meeting in the Sheffield Star, the Peterborough home meeting is now rescheduled for Wednesday the 2nd June???  Not sure how reliable this is as it doesnt appear on the Sheffield website and would mean the Tigers being at home 2 nights on the trot

15 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

And according to the preview of tonights meeting in the Sheffield Star, the Peterborough home meeting is now rescheduled for Wednesday the 2nd June???  Not sure how reliable this is as it doesnt appear on the Sheffield website and would mean the Tigers being at home 2 nights on the trot

Sounds unlikely as Birmingham are scheduled to race on that night.

13 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Very unlikely. Wednesday is not a Premiership night. Birmingham have a match same night, so Chris Harris would have two matches same night. When they called off the Peterborough match they did say (a week ago), the new date would be known in the very near future. Lets hope this information is shared.

2 minutes ago, ShyTalk said:

Very unlikely. Wednesday is not a Premiership night. Birmingham have a match same night, so Chris Harris would have two matches same night. When they called off the Peterborough match they did say (a week ago), the new date would be known in the very near future. Lets hope this information is shared.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/motorcycling/sheffield-tigers-revved-up-for-ipswich-meeting-after-slow-start-to-premiership-season-3248800

On 5/26/2021 at 12:07 PM, RS50 said:

22 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Tigers website now states Thursday 16th September. Seems more likely date. 

And just having checked the fixtures, now notice that the Kings Lynn fixture,  originally 14th June, then changed to 19th July, now changed to 15th July.