British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 4th and final  round Saturday 10th July Rybnik... live on Eurosport Player

21 hours ago, eric i said:

If Madsen wins and then makes the top 6 in Gps, does the wildcard go to the second place?

In my opinion, there shouldn’t be GP riders in the SEC anyway. The SEC should be used as like a division 2 to the GPs where you should get promotion and demotion.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Najjer said:

In my opinion, there shouldn’t be GP riders in the SEC anyway. The SEC should be used as like a division 2 to the GPs where you should get promotion and demotion.

Try telling that to Onesport :) who have paid good money to FIM Europe for the rights- selling it to TV companies would be doubly difficult.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Try telling that to Onesport :) who have paid good money to FIM Europe for the rights- selling it to TV companies would be doubly difficult.

They’ve done a great job of getting it on British TV so far :)

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I agree, they could then get rid of the challenge which isn't on the tv and often throws up some odd results.

16 minutes ago, eric i said:

I agree, they could then get rid of the challenge which isn't on the tv and often throws up some odd results.

Hardly because EUROPEAN championships are exactly that- non European nations need tee Challenge.

39 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Hardly because EUROPEAN championships are exactly that- non European nations need tee Challenge.

Just let non European nations in, the fact European nations have got an extra route into the World championship seems unfair.

2 minutes ago, eric i said:

Just let non European nations in, the fact European nations have got an extra route into the World championship seems unfair.

Yes let`s call it the Challenge !!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes let`s call it the Challenge !!!!

I will remind you of that when we have the pleasure of seeing Berntzon and KK in the GPs.

Hopefully we will see decent meeting I am up north in Ontario so crappy internet due to Canadian northern infrastructure or lack of it.