British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Hopefully the bet365 betting will be up this afternoon 

25 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I cant seem to find any ekstraliga betting on the bet365 app? Just bet to who will be world champ (zmarzlik obviously)

They normally appear a few hours before the match. The odds for today’s Division 1 matches has just appeared on there now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Susans1 said:

Hopefully the bet365 betting will be up this afternoon 

I see... does the betting get added each day for the days meetings? So the Tarnow and Bydgoszcz meetings will come live a couple hours before the meetings start?

Just now, Najjer said:

They normally appear a few hours before the match. The odds for today’s Division 1 matches has just appeared on there now.

Thanks very much... might have a little look and put a couple quid down to get the feel for how the hell to bet!!

I fancy bydgoszcz to thrash ostrow... but the other meeting may be a little tighter

Just now, Dandelion said:

I see... does the betting get added each day for the days meetings? So the Tarnow and Bydgoszcz meetings will come live a couple hours before the meetings start?

That’s correct, both the Tarnow and Bydgoszcz meetings have just been added now for today. You won’t get odds until the actual day of the match is the way that Bet365 usually works.

• Like 1

Bet365 have the following today:

Gdansk -4 over Tarnow

Bydgoszcz -4 over Ostrow 

At first glance at today’s odds, there is nothing really standing out for the Tarnow/Gdańsk match that looks a dead cert. Tungate under 11 might be the only one I’d look at as think he might be abit rusty but that’s not a dead cert.

Bydgoszsz -2 after 8 heats and -4 after 15 heats looks an absolute banker to me though. 

Edit: Tarasenko over 11 looks good too plus the match up with Klindt.

Edited by Najjer

Thanks both for the help... :t:

image.thumb.png.50f16baabc4b5868891c0b7860815353.png

So if I click the 6 10/11 next to Grzegorz Zengota, I'm basically betting on the fact that he'll score more than 6 points? Which SURELY he's gonna do, at home against the weakest looking side in 1.Liga?

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Bet365 have the following today:

Gdansk -4 over Tarnow

Bydgoszcz -4 over Ostrow 

At first glance at today’s odds, there is nothing really standing out for the Tarnow/Gdańsk match that looks a dead cert. Tungate under 11 might be the only one I’d look at as think he might be abit rusty but that’s not a dead cert.

Bydgoszsz -2 after 8 heats and -4 after 15 heats looks an absolute banker to me though. 

Is this suggesting that Bydgoszcz will be 2 points down after heat 8 and 4 points down after heat 15??? (Sorry for all the questions) :D

Lots of bets for me today.

Gdansk & Bydgoszcz to win @ 0.9/1 DOUBLE.

Gdansk -4 & The Hcap Tie

Bydgoszcz -4 & The Hcap Tie

Walasek Under & Exactly 5 at big prices.

Zengota Over & Exactly 6. I know he was poor in sparring but 6 points on his home track against a poor Ostrow side shouldn't be too much too ask imo.

Good luck all.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

Just now, Dandelion said:

Is this suggesting that Bydgoszcz will be 2 points down after heat 8 and 4 points down after heat 15??? (Sorry for all the questions) :D

The other way round - it’s saying that Bydgoszcz have a 4 point handicap, so they expect them to win by 4 points. I expect them to win by a lot more than 4 though so that’s where the money is today!

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks both for the help... :t:

image.thumb.png.50f16baabc4b5868891c0b7860815353.png

So if I click the 6 10/11 next to Grzegorz Zengota, I'm basically betting on the fact that he'll score more than 6 points? Which SURELY he's gonna do, at home against the weakest looking side in 1.Liga?

So you want to click the Over 6 category which is basically saying if you put £11 on you will get a return of £21 making £10 profit. I would suggest it’s worth covering yourself on exactly 6 too, so then if he hits 6 points you will at least break even.

I will add, He looked woeful the other day in the big individual meeting. Should do okay though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

The other way round - it’s saying that Bydgoszcz have a 4 point handicap, so they expect them to win by 4 points. I expect them to win by a lot more than 4 though so that’s where the money is today!

Cheers!! Gonna put a fiver on that then, and a fiver on Zengota scoring more than 6... Good luck everyone and I'm sorry if I bring all the bad luck... £10 a week, worth a little fun :D

14 hours ago, Najjer said:

:approve: :approve: :approve:

Big profit in every match today, what a start to the season!

I got lucky with Emil over 11,wasn’t expecting him to get extra ride to get it!!

Just now, Najjer said:

So you want to click the Over 6 category which is basically saying if you put £11 on you will get a return of £21 making £10 profit. I would suggest it’s worth covering yourself on exactly 6 too, so then if he hits 6 points you will at least break even.

I will add, He looked woeful the other day in the big individual meeting. Should do okay though!

Yes, I watched the individual meeting, looked very bad... But it's Zengi, at home, he's a hell of a rider in the second tier surely??? I'm confident he won't let me down :D (Oh go how I'm gonna regret saying that in about 6/7 hours)

Now having second thoughts, should I give Zengota a few meetings to get back to form and put 5 or above on Walasek instead :rolleyes: