British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

100% Disagree. 

Patrick Hansen open to staying at Ostrow now and if a deal gets done then they've got the next big name to come out of Denmark for starters.

Matej Zagar is available and he's more than capable of bouncing back by riding like he did for Lublin in 2020. One bad year doesn't make you a bad rider.

Other riders on the market who can help Ostrow pull off a 2021 Grudziadz.

I said Leszno were a poor team this year and nobody believed me. Wouldn't have even been in the play-offs if Freddie started the season well for Czestochowa.

Let's look at the Leszno team rather than base it on club / rider reputation.

Koldoziej is a one track pony in Poland. His away scores are awful.

Pawlicki isn't reliable and he's on a downward spiral who's even struggling to win races around Lesnzo now.

Lidsey isn't reliable who throws to just as many poor performances as good ones.

Bellego won't score anything like Emil.

If Doyle suffers a dip in form next season then this team is in serious trouble imo.

Clutching at straws methinks. For starters you are over rating  P Hansen- take my word the next big name coming out of Denmark is Matias Nielsen.

Zagar is on a irreversible downward spiral.

Pawlicki has just had an operation and will be 100% fitter and back to his best in 2022

Bellego is no mug- personally i think Berge will end up the better rider.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Clutching at straws methinks. For starters you are over rating  P Hansen- take my word the next big name coming out of Denmark is Matias Nielsen.

Zagar is on a irreversible downward spiral.

Pawlicki has just had an operation and will be 100% fitter and back to his best in 2022

Bellego is no mug- personally i think Berge will end up the better rider.

With Zagar he was on fire in 2020 for Lublin I think he was in the top 10 of the Ekstraliga averages so is he on a downward spiral or was 2021 just a bad season for him? That's a question that will be answered on the track in 2022 imo.

Hansen's pulling up trees everywhere at the moment including Individual events he's won or he's been there or thereabouts. Who's to say he cant improve and become even better in 2022.

So to me their is potential for Ostrow to build team that could pull off a shock 2021 Grudziadz move.

As for Leszno

Bellego isn't a mug and he's a decent rider imo but he's not going to score anything like Emil does on a good day. Emil is a double figure rider on a good day so the points swing per meeting with Bellego instead of Emil could be half dozen +

Pawlicki is like Zagar at the moment it's a question that will answered on the track in 2022. Polish press seem to be split on him at the moment with a couple of articles in the press about how it's a mistake by continuing in Leszno.

All I'm saying is too me personally Leszno are in bottom three scrap with Grudziadz and Ostrow next year and Grudzidz have improved their side while Leszno will be weaker and we don't know what side Ostrow are going to put out.

8 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

With Zagar he was on fire in 2020 for Lublin I think he was in the top 10 of the Ekstraliga averages so is he on a downward spiral or was 2021 just a bad season for him? That's a question that will be answered on the track in 2022 imo.

Hansen's pulling up trees everywhere at the moment including Individual events he's won or he's been there or thereabouts. Who's to say he cant improve and become even better in 2022.

So to me their is potential for Ostrow to build team that could pull off a shock 2021 Grudziadz move.

As for Leszno

Bellego isn't a mug and he's a decent rider imo but he's not going to score anything like Emil does on a good day. Emil is a double figure rider on a good day so the points swing per meeting with Bellego instead of Emil could be half dozen +

Pawlicki is like Zagar at the moment it's a question that will answered on the track in 2022. Polish press seem to be split on him at the moment with a couple of articles in the press about how it's a mistake by continuing in Leszno.

All I'm saying is too me personally Leszno are in bottom three scrap with Grudziadz and Ostrow next year and Grudzidz have improved their side while Leszno will be weaker and we don't know what side Ostrow are going to put out.

Damian Ratajczak will still be 16 at the start of 2022 and is bound to only improve on a sensational 2021 debut season.

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Damian Ratajczak will still be 16 at the start of 2022 and is bound to only improve on a sensational 2021 debut season.

He should do imo and I think he will.

Doyle & Ratajczak should go well I don't have any doubts about those two riders.

It's three riders in particular who all have a question mark over them and they will decided the teams fate imo (Bellego, Kolodziej & Pawlicki)

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

He should do imo and I think he will.

Doyle & Ratajczak should go well I don't have any doubts about those two riders.

It's three riders in particular who all have a question mark over them and they will decided the teams fate imo (Bellego, Kolodziej & Pawlicki)

No question marks over Kolodziej with me- to finish 11th in the Extraleague averages in 2021  shows he is class !!

Just now, racers and royals said:

No question marks over Kolodziej with me- to finish 11th in the Extraleague averages in 2021  shows he is class !!

Kolodziej's average is mostly based on home form imo.

We could go on and on about averages all day.

Zagar is higher in the averages than Piotr Pawlicki 

Kasprzak is higher in the averages than Lidsey

Think we've just got to agree to disagree don't you?

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Kolodziej's average is mostly based on home form imo.

We could go on and on about averages all day.

Zagar is higher in the averages than Piotr Pawlicki 

Kasprzak is higher in the averages than Lidsey

Think we've just got to agree to disagree don't you?

Kolodziej`s away scores in 2021- 13+1, 12, 9+3, 6+1, 11+1, 7+1, 7+1, 2, 5+1

hardly the impression you are giving

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Kolodziej`s away scores in 2021- 13+1, 12, 9+3, 6+1, 11+1, 7+1, 7+1, 2, 5+1

hardly the impression you are giving

He couldn't have won more than 10 races on the road from the 9 scores posted above.

Going by those scores he's had more 3rd places than 1st places.

So where am I wrong when I say his average is so high because of the home form?

5 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

He couldn't have won more than 10 races on the road from the 9 scores posted above.

Going by those scores he's had more 3rd places than 1st places.

So where am I wrong when I say his average is so high because of the home form?

If you can`t see it- then there is no hope !!!!- if a riders average's 7.5 and home is 10 then away(same rides is) 5. To be number 11 in the averages means you have to have a decent away average.  Leszno were more than a decent side in 2021 and his 3rd places could have been 4-2 heat advantages rather than 5-1 reverses. 

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If you can`t see it- then there is no hope !!!!- if a riders average's 7.5 and home is 10 then away(same rides is) 5. To be number 11 in the averages means you have to have a decent away average.  Leszno were more than a decent side in 2021 and his 3rd places could have been 4-2 heat advantages rather than 5-1 reverses. 

You're clutching at straws R & R.

If you work out his home scores I bet you any money via a pay pal transfer that Kolodziej had way more first & second places than 3rd and lasts.

4 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

You're clutching at straws R & R.

If you work out his home scores I bet you any money via a pay pal transfer that Kolodziej had way more first & second places than 3rd and lasts.

Of cause he did- 99.99% of riders have a higher home average than away- i`m not disputing that !!!!! You have been found out by saying that his high average was only because of his home form- myself and allthegear have proved that that`s bunkum !!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Of cause he did- 99.99% of riders have a higher home average than away- i`m not disputing that !!!!!

All I've been saying is that I'm not as convinced with this Leszno side as you are. 

Just my opinion Kolodziej is very good around Leszno but he's not half as good on the road. He's someone who you could bank on getting 10+ at Home with confidence but away from home he's more likely to get 7 or less. (No bonus points included)

I worry because they've lost a top leader in Emil and he hasn't been replaced with someone who can fill his boots.

I respect your opinion and I understand that you're confident in Leszno 2022.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

All I've been saying is that I'm not as convinced with this Leszno side as you are. 

Just my opinion Kolodziej is very good around Leszno but he's not half as good on the road. He's someone who you could bank on getting 10+ at Home with confidence but away from home he's more likely to get 7 or less. (No bonus points included)

I worry because they've lost a top leader in Emil and he hasn't been replaced with someone who can fill his boots.

I respect your opinion and I understand that you're confident in Leszno 2022.

But we’ve proved to you, that your opinion is wrong, using facts. Not half as good, would mean he’d have an away average of less than half his home average, but they are almost identical.