British Speedway Forum

Just received confirmation that GP tickets are now available to download, that is about as much as i understand about how to get my tickets. This has to be my last time to Cardiff unfortunately, as all this technology does my head in.

Edited by TINYS
spelling mistake

59 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Just received confirmation that GP tickets are now available to download, that is about as much as i understand about how to get my tickets. This has to be my last time to Cardiff unfortunately, as all this technology does my head in.

I had an email saying they are no longer being sent to the Principality Stadium App, but now being sent to the See Tickets App, which needs to now be installed.

I've installed it, but don't have any tickets there yet as far as I can tell.

Pain in the backside quite frankly!

EDIT - found them now. Just to be awkward, you have to locate them and download them. They don't appear automatically.

Edited by Grachan

23 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I had an email saying they are no longer being sent to the Principality Stadium App, but now being sent to the See Tickets App, which needs to now be installed.

I've installed it, but don't have any tickets there yet as far as I can tell.

Pain in the backside quite frankly!

EDIT - found them now. Just to be awkward, you have to locate them and download them. They don't appear automatically.

I've just had the email and downloaded the See ticket app, how did you find your tickets as all I can get is a message saying "no digital/mobile orders found"

10 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

I've just had the email and downloaded the See ticket app, how did you find your tickets as all I can get is a message saying "no digital/mobile orders found"

You need login and import the order first from the See Tickets website first. My Account > Orders.

Unfortunately they haven't made it straightforward for people, but have at least made a guide to import the order - https://www.seetickets.com/content/digital-tickets-how-to

image.thumb.png.79e2e449f40a532a47469eb881ac4e92.png

Edited by Marksman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

I had the same. In the end I logged in on my laptop and downloaded them there. They then appeared in the App.

Log-in. Go to "My Account". Then click on "Orders" and they are there. You then need to select them and download.

It's a bit of a pain, but I think this is the way they do it at the Stadium. Nothing to do with the Speedway itself.

30 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I had the same. In the end I logged in on my laptop and downloaded them there. They then appeared in the App.

Log-in. Go to "My Account". Then click on "Orders" and they are there. You then need to select them and download.

It's a bit of a pain, but I think this is the way they do it at the Stadium. Nothing to do with the Speedway itself.

Thank you, on mobile I'm now getting message saying "can't load page please try later" so I'll wait a while and try again and if no joy I'll try like you on laptop.  I reckon there will be an awful lot of problems and angry people at the gates at Cardiff if they all have problems.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Does anybody else think this ticketing is a farce. It seems Cardiff is not for everyone just for the tech savvy. Do they not know speedway's demmagraphic..Anyway downloaded the app but cannot find the tickets anywhere in my see tickets account even clicking the orders button. Any ideas anyone ? Been to all GP's in Cardiff but this may be my last if the tickets are not easier to access, they even have the nerve to charge a booking fee when its you doing all the work.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, iwright71 said:

Does anybody else think this ticketing is a farce. It seems Cardiff is not for everyone just for the tech savvy. Do they not know speedway's demmagraphic..Anyway downloaded the app but cannot find the tickets anywhere in my see tickets account even clicking the orders button. Any ideas anyone ? Been to all GP's in Cardiff but this may be my last if the tickets are not easier to access, they even have the nerve to charge a booking fee when its you doing all the work.

It is, but it is fairly typical these days when buying tickets.

Download them from the website. It is a lot more user-friendly.

12 minutes ago, iwright71 said:

That was just awful and I'm tech savvy!

I'm really sorry but I couldn't tell anyone how to do it because I had to repeat the process about six times. 

Total nonsense. 

19 minutes ago, iwright71 said:

To be fair, this does work, in theory.... 

https://www.seetickets.com/content/digital-tickets-how-to

One tip I can give... 

Don't assume you already have a See Tickets account.

Yes I know this sounds like a paradox, considering you've booked tickets with an account and they've sent you the email today to your account!!!

So I had to register but you must use the email address which you used to book the tickets, yes I know they they should have that.

Good luck! 

I have registered with SEE tickets website using the same email I used when booking the tickets. I have confirmed my account by clicking on the link in the secuirty email they sent but when I click on orders, I get a message telling me that I have to confirm my account and they have sent me an email. I have done this several times but with no joy. It's like grounhog day. I can only think that the system is overloaded. Will try again later, but this seems so long winded. I've just got back from World Superbikes at Donington. No such problems there - bought tickets, got tickets by email, printed them off  - simples.

21 minutes ago, Zuzel71 said:

I have registered with SEE tickets website using the same email I used when booking the tickets. I have confirmed my account by clicking on the link in the secuirty email they sent but when I click on orders, I get a message telling me that I have to confirm my account and they have sent me an email. I have done this several times but with no joy. It's like grounhog day. I can only think that the system is overloaded. Will try again later, but this seems so long winded. I've just got back from World Superbikes at Donington. No such problems there - bought tickets, got tickets by email, printed them off  - simples.

Quite agree I had same problem and had to try numerous times before I succeeded, just have to try and get tickets into app now

24 minutes ago, Zuzel71 said:

Aye same for me, it does eventually work, but it did give errors several times doing the same thing.