British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Been told the German is not to be riding over here for at least two years. 

That's not what was said at the Silver Helmet in the pits. Robbie Kessler was looking after him and gave the impression he was in the shop window for a 2022 team place.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, slyfox said:

That's not what was said at the Silver Helmet in the pits. Robbie Kessler was looking after him and gave the impression he was in the shop window for a 2022 team place.

I believe it was Hellstrom-Bangs that stated he wouldn't be in the UK for 2 years

16 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Put Thomas Jorgensen in your starting line up

If that’s the case then assume it’s in place of Kerr as all the rumours seem to say Riss is coming back?

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

It sounds, right out of left field, but it would fit and allow some other appealing names in there. Erik Riss, Kasper Andersen, Norick Blodorn and James Sargeant. It might be miles away, but maybe not. I thought Lewis Kerr was nailed on. We will find out in a week.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, Tosh1218 said:

Would put money on Wright, Riss & Kerr being the top 3. Plenty of spaces for Thomas yet in this league. 

On 12/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, slyfox said:

Would put money on Wright, Riss & Kerr being the top 3. Plenty of spaces for Thomas yet in this league. 

The roumers ( yep it's silly season ) that drew Kemp is on the Redcar radar & possibly signed 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

The roumers ( yep it's silly season ) that drew Kemp is on the Redcar radar & possibly signed 

To be honest, Redcar is arguably, the track he goes best at. Could be a smokescreen. I have'nt heard his name mentioned, but would love it and anyway all will be revealed, on Saturday night.

3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

To be honest, Redcar is arguably, the track he goes best at. Could be a smokescreen. I have'nt heard his name mentioned, but would love it and anyway all will be revealed, on Saturday night.

Drew kemp will not be at redcar 

• Like 1

Redcar and Birmingham had their differences last season, but now that the Brummies are under new management, perhaps we can all put these behind us and look towards more positive things?

Best wishes to the Bears for a successful 2022.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Yeah, his name wasn't in the team, I heard mentioned.

And the one I have heard

12 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Yeah, his name wasn't in the team, I heard mentioned.

Drew Kemp will be a Pirate in 2022

3 hours ago, brianbuck said:

Redcar and Birmingham had their differences last season, but now that the Brummies are under new management, perhaps we can all put these behind us and look towards more positive things?

Best wishes to the Bears for a successful 2022.

I would imagine Bears supporters, like myself, will be absolutely delighted to have you in the league. We all need each other, which most but definitely not all, tracks understand