British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, JCookie said:

The wrong year or just nothing to do with BV..?

https://ibb.co/VNFkP1D

Saw that, interesting to see if he changes the year but I think it's most probably not linked to a team.

9 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Saw that, interesting to see if he changes the year but I think it's most probably not linked to a team.

Maybe the year he will walk away from the sport?

4 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Not winning the league is also known as 'Doing a Lemon' 

With the talent he has had over the years you would have to be a lemon not to win it. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Maybe the year he will walk away from the sport?

Nah

No idea where this rubbish about tai has come from. Absolutely no chance tai will be riding in the UK. Do you really think he’ll risk himself riding against very inexperienced riders? He has had some nasty injuries over the last few years wouldn’t be surprised if he just does Poland next year 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would be excellent if British racing can get Tai back in the league for the full season and hopefully additional sponsorship can be found to make the deal happen.

Tai and his family are having a new custom built house built at present in the UK as his daughter is due to start school in September so he will be UK based when he can.

My understanding is that Tai did let Wolves know of his intentions to return to UK and what sort of deal he was looking for, They decided against it as did another Northern PL club but BV believe that they can raise some additional sponsorship and that he would attract extra fans .

BV fits in well to Tai’s schedule as can fly in on Monday from Wrocław his UK full time mechanic is based in North Derbyshire so close by as well

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

No idea where this rubbish about tai has come from. Absolutely no chance tai will be riding in the UK. Do you really think he’ll risk himself riding against very inexperienced riders? He has had some nasty injuries over the last few years wouldn’t be surprised if he just does Poland next year 

I don't if it will happen, but enough people with the right contacts have confirmed that at the very least there has been a discussion. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

Think you could be in for a shock. 

• Like 1

If Belle Vue can pull this one off, I would imagine season ticket sales will shoot up. Could this be why they haven't gone on sale yet.?????  

Just now, hyderd said:

If Belle Vue can pull this one off, I would imagine season ticket sales will shoot up. Could this be why they haven't gone on sale yet.?????  

Season tickets should be on sale anyway. The die hards will still buy before knowing the team like myself and many others.. 

If and when they announce the team then people can still buy season tickets in there droves 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, spin king said:

His last  British average was 7.03.

With a British reduction 6.85.

SCB Regulations:

• "010.2.3 Amended MA’s
  • With the approval of the BSPA GC or Directors for:
  • a) riders who have been absent from British Speedway racing for more than 3 seasons (The MA may be increased or decreased)."

14 hours ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

Your argument doesn't stand up as most of Tai's bad accidents have happened over seas against experienced opponents.

Edited by hyderd

7 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Riding against some very experienced riders

Also rides with and against some of the worst juniors there is. Racing Is alot tougher out in Poland. 

• Like 1