British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fromafar

Where’s Claus Vissing

8 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Vissing as a Claus in his contract to ride a 500cc sleigh during the winter! :rofl:

thats what he was riding in the speedway season . 6 speed donkey power . lol .

Vissing was always a 100% racer when i saw him, nice bloke too, always had time for the fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tosh1218 said:

What does Vissing do for a job away from Speedway ??

A seasonal job in December! :D

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

I spotted Claus working in a chip shop with Elvis. 

Battered reindeer & Love me tender Chicken!

:rofl:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nickinho said:

I spotted Claus working in a chip shop with Elvis. 

Wasn't in New York with Kirsty Maccoll was it?

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

Not signed up in denmark for 2022 suppose that puts any suggestion he could sign for birmingham a little wide of the mark

I've always not been Claus' biggest fan (for some reason, I have no idea why) and I was a little disappointed when he signed for the Diamonds for 2020, even if it didn't work out in the end. HOWEVER... I would be GUTTED to see Claus has been lost to speedway :( From what I saw of him he was a brilliant rider and always give it his all... If a little angry at times. I have never really known why I didn't like him as much as other riders... I just didn't... Come back Claus!!

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

I've always not been Claus' biggest fan (for some reason, I have no idea why) and I was a little disappointed when he signed for the Diamonds for 2020, even if it didn't work out in the end. HOWEVER... I would be GUTTED to see Claus has been lost to speedway :( From what I saw of him he was a brilliant rider and always give it his all... If a little angry at times. I have never really known why I didn't like him as much as other riders... I just didn't... Come back Claus!!

prob moaned too much while he was at work riding his bike ., even when he was off it as well . 

just my thoughts of course .