British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Davis

Cardiff Parking

We're driving this year.. anyone know where to park?! :unsure:

Guest JY2003

No but advise to anyone driving, if you get their later than say 12.00, then youll have trouble finding parking spaces!

Whenever I go to the football (which I do for every Wales game) I park in the multi storey by the prison. When you see the castle on your right as you enter Cardiff turn left and follow the signs.

I'm going on the train to meet up with a coach party who are going on Friday. Early start though, 7am ish out of Oxford

Guest JY2003
what's the parking like in the train station?

Its probably costs an arm and a leg

Matt i always park by Cardiif uni (see link). Its a ten minute walk to the stadium and you need to go to the city hall and get some parking vouchers. I have parked her for all the Millenium gp's. I always get there around 2pm and there have always been lots of spaces available. :D

http://www.uwcm.ac.uk/college/location/map/caerdydd_map.htm

We used the Park & Ride opposite the Cardiff City football stadium last year. Was much easier getting out of Cardiff afterwards than parking in the City Centre.

We got to Cardiff at about 3.30 last year and managed to park easily on the multistory on the other side of Cardiff Centre by Hyper Value. But unless you knwo Cardiff you could be driving around for a long time looking for that car park plus us locals want to try and keep it hidden :P

There's plenty of places and it shoudl not be too hard to find somewhere to park provided you don't try and park right by the stadium, there's always the car park by the CIA/back of the ice rink, we usually park in there without any problems.

Its probably costs an arm and a leg

good job i'm taking 3 able-bodied friends then isn't it! i need all mine for driving and what-not.

Thanks for the information guys, going to print off replies and hope for the best! B)