British Speedway Forum

We're gonna be booking at the Marriot in Cardiff again tomorrow... was brilliant accomadation and well worth paying mini bar prices for and also paying £30 for 2 Brandys and a coke... but we don't care.... We're booking for 2nd week in June aswell cos its been at that date for the past few years

I dont know what the formula will be, but judging by the standard of the GP's now either way will suit me. Sure i go for the racing but it's the whole occassion thats special for me. :D:D:D

Just booked a room for next year :D going on what's been said about June 11th. Some places are already booked up, :unsure: this is at the Travel inn Cardiff East. 7 miles from cardiff on a bus route. :rolleyes: All we need now are some definate dates, my sister who is going with me ( after watching it on tele :P ) has to book Saturdays off work years in advance. :o

Maggie if thats the one at the David Lloyd centre you are beside me and BTL.

Bus runs every 10 mins and costs 90p!!

Me too Maggie and the bar has a bonus of 4 free internet access PCs, didn't take LW and myself long to find them :P

You were very elusive this year Lioness ;)

I can't wait for her to decide what she will be doing next year, probably away somewhere. But I do hope the travel lodge I booked is the one you are all staying in, it will be nice to put names to some faces. From the photos on the forum, you all looked to be having such fun.

P.S. just discovered I'm booked into a Travel Inn not a Travel Lodge. Well thats a good start :D

Edited by maggie