British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Well done to the Screen Machine.

I can confirm that after a team talk including Joe, it was agreed that Gary would replace Joe for the final at Poole, a track far more suited to Garys style as most people agree, Joe will of course be there giving that lads his full support.

Just wanted to say that I thought Joe rode exceptionally well on Monday night with great skill and determination. It wasn’t the easiest track to pass on and Joe rode full throttle on the back wheel to pass riders!

Well done Joe you have done the country proud :approve:

What an exceptional result! I could not believe what I was seeing and am very hopeful for the final. Everything crossed for Saturday night! Could not help myself from coming up with some comments most a bit tongue in cheek! - Mark Loram top geezer. My favourite rider since PC. Davis Norris continues mining his current rich vein of form and rode out of his skin in his four completed rides. He is an inspiration. Good to see perrenial cripple Lee Richardson dragging his fragile groin out of bed and whilst riding with crossed eyes scoring 10 points. Great work Joe and I can even tolerate Middlos waffling now. Is it the euphoria of the win or did I see a team of failed Eastern European dead beats with unpronouncable names performing appallingly badly, and the Hungarians were also very poor. Looking forward to tonight anyone care to guess which teams of 500-1 against shale wasters and first turn confrontation avoiders will be on the ferry home sharpish at first light on Wednesday morning.

I think they all did a fantastic job, but Screenie certinaly did it the hard way. Fully deserved his chance, and he took it with both hands. Good on ya Joe :approve:

Joe certainly did his bit as did the rest of the lads, it was a superb team effort all round.

By the way, have you ever, and I mean ever, seen Mark Loram gate better than he did last night ?

The whole team have done us proud so far. Personally I cannot wait for Saturday unfortunately like the rest of you I have to...........

COME ON YOU BRIT PACK oh yeah and you Middlo Sir :wink::lol:

What a super performance from all concerned, I just think that we need a bit of luck now on Saturday and we will win.

Everyone who has bought a ticket for the final in advance must be well pleased

with the great effort of our boys.

One further thing, if the track was not the best that there has ever been it didn't matter as the top boys showed you can pass if you have the desire too.

Edited by BUDGIE

I think Joe should ride -

very well ...

On Saturday

Why break up a winning team?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Addy

GB are using Havelock instead of Screen in final.