British Speedway Forum

Even that prat Boyce hit the same piece of grip in the re-run if you look again. Not dirty by Antonio, but again right to be excluded.

With just one comment Lanzilla, you have just lost a friend! :mad:

Even that prat Boyce hit the same piece of grip in the re-run if you look again. Not dirty by Antonio, but again right to be excluded.

Lanzilla, tut, tut, Tabby will be after you :wink:

:lol: Tim! You know me so well! :wink:

boycey has a helluva useful right hand in a fight if i remember correctly.. he would be more than useful at sandmans bar.. at least he aint a sissie.. :)

Nothing dirty about the Boy, just trying too hard and two firsts and a second in his last three rides will settle him down for the Final.

Couldnt agree more.. He was nervious and because he was nervious, he was trying to hard

Agreed.

Took your time didn't you...?

Thought you'd have jumped on me far sooner. ;)

Didn't exactly do himself any favours with his antics afterwards....first his gestures to Antonio and then his swearing on live tv.

Strewth mate!! :rolleyes:

He should have definitely been excluded in his 3rd ride, he made little or no attempt to turn left !!   :mad:

He's bloody dirty, that 2 rides now where he has wiped out riders. 3 if you count the Adams incident but tht was just him being out of control.

I don't think he's dirty, I have always thought that he never looks in total control of his machine, he bucks, rears and wobbles all over the place. He's dangerous, not dirty and very over-rated.

He doesn't need to be over-rated, his results speak for themselves. I am not a Poole fan, or necessarily a Lindback fan, but I find it laughable when people come out with this kind of comment.

looks a great talent,but there are a lot of riders that are to say the least not best impressed with his antics on the track,I think Boycie summed him up in two words

"Dirty Bas*ard".

Well I've got 2 to some up Boyce

PAST IT

Guest SwineTown
some of the greatest riders in the sports history have been landed with this tag early in their career - because they are that little bit more adventurous and because of their natural skills try for things that most riders would never dream of........

Think Briggs for an older example

As in "Barry" Briggs? Did he have that tag? I didn't know - anyone able to enlighten me?

some of the greatest riders in the sports history have been landed with this tag early in their career - because they are that little bit more adventurous and because of their natural skills try for things that most riders would never dream of........

Think Briggs for an older example

As in "Barry" Briggs? Did he have that tag? I didn't know - anyone able to enlighten me?

Yes - read his autobiography about his first year or two at Wimbledon

Sorry Tabby.......a slight typo on my part.

Should have read..... "Even that ex Pirate Boyce......" :lol:

Edited by Lanzilla

I got to say i think david ruud should be in the team instead of linback david is a proven wcw winner and also the master of poole :D:D