sirmatty

well done AJ+ tomaz wot a meeting

WELL WOT CAN I SAY WELL DONE aj

Edited by sirmatty

come on the sweeds and the poles

come on

gollob gollob

gollob gollob

THE FINAL AN AUSSIE FREE ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :approve::approve::approve::approve:

Absolutely amazing!!

That has to rank as one of THE GREATEST meetings I have seen on TV..

It was almost ruined by the joker at the end but fair play to GOLLOB!!

Amazing..

That has to rank as one of THE GREATEST meetings I have seen on TV..

Have to say, i think it was without question THE best. Excellent entertainment, well done to ALL the riders.

I was furious that a cracking meeting could of been ruined by the poxy JOKER rule ...!!!!!!

Fortunately justice prevailed with Tomasz Gollob riding his socks off to beat Crumpie in the last heat .. well done Poland {who dont have a hotel booked} and Sweden ...

Excellent meeting ... AJ balls of steel fella .... Gollob the best racer in speedway ... added to an excellent meeting

Come on Team GB. :D

Set your videos and record the repeat. Then show it every damn time anyone tells you speedway is boring.

One of the best meetings I've seen in 30 years of following speedway.

Awesome. :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedway doesn't come much better than that!!!!!!!!! Jonsson's riding - WOW! Out of this world! And a HUGE WELL DONE to Tomasz - what a hero!!!!!

BYE BYE AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::approve:

What a great meeting that was, best i've seen. Never a boring moment. AJ is crazy, how the hell did he hang on to his bike and get through such a small gap :blink:

What about janusz as well that kid is brilliant,justice by gollob beating crump in he last,the meeting had everything and was great to watch.Walasek was a bit off colour and needs to raise his game a bit.FANASTIC

Best TV meeting ever by far.

Why the extra long advert break after the Max/Johnno incident tho? was the race actually re-run cos it cannot be declared? A minor point I know but it was bloody annoying at the time :mad:

I can only add to what has been said already. What superb entertainment. For Sweden Jonsson for fantastic, and fair play to Lindback to come back from 2 (should have been 3 exclusions).

For the Poles Tomasz' ride in Heat 25 was awesome and fair play to him for speaking in English at the end of the meeting aswell. Kolodziej also deserves a mention for that win over Max.

Crump and Adams had no support whilst the czechs did what was expected.

Such a great meeting - this tape wont be recorded over I can guarantee that :D

Where do you start? Jonsson I guess, I love wathing him tonight, why can't he be like that when I see him at Coventry. He had me looking though the gap in my fingers, he was scarey yet great to watch, 2 superb out of this World rides, one to fit in a gap that was not a gap and one to hit the air fence ride up the fence and then re-take the lead, WAH! :)

Gollob, the legend returns, give the guy a real track (not a one off) and see what you get? How happy was he? He tried his best to speak English and if he did not know a word he gave it a good go, he was great, he's so much better to watch these days with his smiles and cheering attitude than he was when he was going through his man of mystery stage, so pleased Poland are though to the final, just for Tomasz.

I could go on for ever, I'll just end by saying WOW!!! :)