British Speedway Forum
sirmatty

well done AJ+ tomaz wot a meeting

Cant add anymore really, superb, what happened to the crowd though that was the only disappointing thing unless i was mistaken it looked very thin on the ground.

Well im glad i taped that meeting for sure B)

My Sky box broke after the first ten minutes - didn't get to see a single heat :mad::cry:

Guest JY2003

After seeing the meeting tonight.. I wish i was going to the final but looking at the prices.. I'll stay at home and scream at the TV.. Well.. Had an Air-Horn free zone at Cardiff and now theirs a new Aussie free Zone in the world cup :lol:

Well what a meeting the best I have ever seen :P Well done Sweden and Poland wasn't Tomaz awesome! shame he doesn't still ride in the UK . I too was a bit annoyed when they had a break when Mikael got excluded then didn't even have time to put the riders names up for the next race.Aj well he make you wonder how he stay on the bike sometimes.

Roll on Saturday :D

COME ON TEAM GB!!!

As a man once said to me

Tomek Gollob Tomek !!

This household is celebrating big time after justice was carried out in the last heat. The Poles thoroughly deserved to go through and the Aussies can have no excuses - beaten by two better teams on the night.

Saturday will be just as close I reckon - should be a classic.

Rico :rolleyes:

Guest CrazyCat

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! SWEDEN :D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! POLAND :D

What a meeting...... great riding from alot of great riders!!!!!!!!

Shame for those who said they were going to use today as a practice for Saturday's Final..... :unsure: what's the saying about counting your chickens before they have hatched!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hipflask I am sure someone you know from your local speedway track would have it on tape.... if not it will get re-run like the Grand Prix doon channel 4

:D Top notch.. even had to tell her in doors to shut up she got so carried away ! She was supporting Crump and co.

Bloody annoying advert slot after heat 16, made it hard to follow with heat 17 at tapes by the time coverage resumed.

Richie Benaud, Dame Edna, Rolf Harris, Niel Street, Germaine Greer, Men without hats, Paul Hogan, The Kangaroo's,.......... your boys etc etc.

Tomasz... and the Poles... well done. :unsure::D

Are meetings always like that at Poole? B)

Karl

No the crowds are much larger and the atmosphere far better .

But the racing is just as good .

B) Not in my experience Karl. But much better than on Eastbourne's "toy track"........... :D

Are meetings always like that at Poole? B)

You have now all witnessed the fact that Poole is the Mecca of Speedway!!(and i don't mean those grotty old bingo halls either). :D

That has to go down as the best meeting ever seen. Great racing, Great track, Great crowd and the Aussies not making the Final. Surely life doesn't get better than that.

I just knew the Aussies would Castlemaine XXXX it up!.. :D

I have to agree that AJ was soooooo brave in that meeting i cant belive that he went in between two riders, and that pass when he touched the air fence was unbelivable, he is a one and truely shining star B)

Are meetings always like that at Poole?  B)

You have now all witnessed the fact that Poole is the Mecca of Speedway!!(and i don't mean those grotty old bingo halls either). :D

That has to go down as the best meeting ever seen. Great racing, Great track, Great crowd and the Aussies not making the Final. Surely life doesn't get better than that.

I just knew the Aussies would Castlemaine XXXX it up!.. :D

Got to agree with your post except for .............

Great crowd ..............

Think you are having a laugh.

Get far more for a league match .

The main stand was half empty .

Meeting was totally over priced .

Guest martyn_k11

aj aj aj aj aj!!!!!!!! you r the don and you always will be covs number 1

brilliant raceing and well done to the poles :D:D:D