British Speedway Forum
sirmatty

well done AJ+ tomaz wot a meeting

Drop the bloody on board camera.....it's crap.....it's vile.....i hate it!!!! :mad:

its not that bad, but use it only 4 replays

Mad Viktor becomes a legend!!

Poole fan Viktor has gate crashed the Speedway World Cup!

The Polish Poole Pirate fan is used by the Poole promotion as a translator, but has somehow managed to infiltrate the Polish SWC squad and has taken center stage! :D

I watched the replay on Sky today and he had me in stiches! What a guy! As someone said, Walasek said three words and Viktor made a few sentances out of it.

Hope we see more of him on Saturday. :D

Hope we see more of him on Saturday. 

I don't! I hope someone cellotapes his mouth up and ties him to a chair out of the way somewhere so the riders can get a word in edgeways. :P

Mad Viktor becomes a legend!!

Poole fan Viktor has gate crashed the Speedway World Cup!

The Polish Poole Pirate fan is used by the Poole promotion as a translator, but has somehow managed to infiltrate the Polish SWC squad and has taken center stage! :D

I watched the replay on Sky today and he had me in stiches! What a guy! As someone said, Walasek said three words and Viktor made a few sentances out of it.

Hope we see more of him on Saturday. :D

At the Eastbourne meeting and in all the speedway press it says that the manager is ex rider Piotr Pyszny.So who's this mad Viktor bloke.Is someone telling porkies ?

Viktor is the translator but as Millard(?) got it wrong (AGAIN!!!) and called him manager a few times at Eastbourne some people have been confussed (Millard has that affect!).

I'm still smile when I think of some of the moves and comments and best bits from this meeting, the last week has really made me fall in love with the sport again, Wato wining the chase and now the SWC has been great, let hope for a great end to it all tommorow with a Team GB win, I really can't wait.

Edited by SCB

Richie Benaud, Dame  Edna, Rolf Harris, Niel Street, Germaine Greer, Men without hats, Paul Hogan, The Kangaroo's,.......... your boys etc etc.

Sorry to nit pick or be a smart R's or whatever but Men Without Hats came from Canada.I think your thinking of Men At Work.Excellent band,shame they only brought two albums out.

Last nights meeting was unbelievable.I can safely say without doubt that that was the greatest televised Speedway meeting ever.At least in this country.I taped it and watched it tonight [ after avoiding the result ] Gutted when the first 5 heats went awol as i lost the transmission due to the torrential rain that caused Sheffield's meeting to be abandoned.Could have been worse though.So glad Sweden and Poland qualified.I'd rather watch the likes of Jonsson,Lindback,Gollob,Kolodziej,Hampel etc than old farts Boyce and Johnston.Sorry Cobbers :D [ Got to say this cos Johnno went down too easy and i didn't like Boycies comments on Lindback ] I can't wait for the Final.Before the World Cup i fancied Denmark to win it, but after these 3 meetings i don't know.It's anyones now !!! Four great teams.Just hope Olsen doesn't spoil the track, kidnap him, lock him out,don't give him a pass,ANYTHING. Agree with Gemini, get rid of that helmet cam,sometimes spoils a cracking race.

COME ON GREAT BRITAIN.

Edited by Philip Addison

Viktor is the translator but as Millard(?) got it wrong (AGAIN!!!) and called him manager a few times at Eastbourne some people have been confussed (Millard has that affect!).

I'm still smile when I think of some of the moves and comments and best bits from this meeting, the last week has really made me fall in love with the sport again, Wato wining the chase and now the SWC has been great, let hope for a great end to it all tommorow with a Team GB win, I really can't wait.

Just read your post SCB, was typing mine before i read it.I think your explanation is probably spot on.That would explain the confusion perfectly and typical of Arthur !

Sorry to nit pick or be a smart R's or whatever. I think your thinking of Men At Work.Excellent band,shame they only brought two albums out.

They brought out more than two albums, although 'Business as usual' and 'Cargo' were the biggest hits over here.

Sorry to nit pick... :unsure::D

Thusday was simply fantastic. Even as a relative newbie (oh those lost years!....) I am evengelical about speedway to all my footy and boxing mates. I got a call yesterday from regular pi55-taker who was going on and on about how brilliant the speedway was!

It took twenty five rider to make such a great event, but the Poles rose to the occasion. Sweden will be on thepodium because Andreas and Tricky will score heavily. Both the Danes and the Brits have riders that could score maximums. Its going to be very, very close. Every heat is going to a total saga all of its own.

Its 6am on the Saturday, I'm looking at my two 1st bend seat tickets and I want to leave now.