British Speedway Forum

Tw-at.

Ban me for it but when you watch the replay you will agree!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, well done to the Swedes.

Edited by SCB

Disgusting, PK was class but Hans leaves a sour taste in the mouth :mad:

James :(

ban me aswell lol

tw-at

that is the worst thing ive seen in following speedway for 30 years, so blatant, to think i defended anderson after the norris incident at wolverhampton, he should be banned and fined and not allowed in england ever again!!!!

not allowed in england ever again!!!!

We don't want him in Wales either. Well I don't.

Ban me as well. My god how i hate that Wan-ker

Edited by Philip Addison

Can someone explain what happened as i don`t have Sky :(

All night I was saying that the Danes would eventually get the English back.

And they did.

BUT there was no way Scotty was going to get near PK.

Yeah, no problem Iris. GB & Sweden Level going into heat 25. Andersen gated & let PK by so Sweden could win it.

I don't care if I get a ban either. Andersen is a t0sser. He should be banned. I hope he made decent money out of it. And did he think everyone is blind? Who was he kidding in his interview? I hope he gets what's coming to him at every track in England.

Well done to Middlo & the boys - you did us proud & deserved to win.

Edited by Dave the Mic

he allowed PK to beat him in the last heat decider. Than lied about what he did in the interview after. It was soo blatant, and he was so smug looking about it too.

I think he just made himself hugely unpopular in this country. (Yes even more than he was)

Sour grapes...would have been different I suppose if it was a Brit in the same position. Come on guys, thats the sport. Love it or hate it, it happens.

Just think back to race where Richardson was 'impeded', don't see that happen very often...was that 'cheating' by the referee??

Edited by shooting star

The tw-at gated first, PK 2nd and Nicholls 3rd and the tw-as let PK past him by shutting off (as Sky replays show over and over and over) and Nicholls managed to pass him aswell btu was unable to pass Karlsson. It was even going into the last heat and whoever won out of Nicholls and Karlson determined who won, Sweden or GB.

Hang on, didn't Joe Screen slow down the race the year Mark Loram won the world title?

The Danes really brassed me off tonight. Ole & Jacob Olsen spent all night moaning, Nicki messed up Havvy's super ride after he remembered he hadn't fenced anyone all night and then Hans the cheating (insert naughty word here)! :mad:

Every one of those Team GB boys deserved Gold, they rode fantastically all five of them, poor old Middlo his story about his friend just made it feel even worse.

PK was class but i other than that i felt GB had the running on them. Serious question: Does Tony Rickardsson have a speech impediment or is it just his accent?

Would love to be in the Ipswich dressing room tomorrow night :o

James :cry:

Edited by jronayne

PK was flying all night and may well have won anyway, it's true.

We'll never know if Scott could have caught PK. But we do know that Andersen made CERTAIN that he wouldn't.

And for that he has to be condemned.

Could only follow the points,but it seemed the brits done a great job.No disgrace finishing second,just a shame it finished like that.Congrats to Sweden