British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Who owes Havvy an apology

The guy rode his heart out tonight. I own up I'm a big fan of his but I haven't seen him ride with that much passion for a few years.

So form a queue all you knockers, apologise and hail Havvy the proud Brit he really is.

Edited by Star Lady

Hear, Hear, this guy is a great proud Brit and is worth a few points before a meeting starts just for his enthusiasm.

Obviously Joe knew what he was doing standing down. Havvy rode brilliant clever races, very, very, impressed!

I don't have to as I never said anything about him riding tonight! It was the right choice to make well done Havvy!

Guest Stars Fan

I didnt knock Havvy either but i just wanna say Well Done Havvy he rode his heart out i'm glad he were riding for us tonight altho i'm sure Screeny would have done a great job, but Havvy was just Class for us tonight. :D

Most Panthers fans will not be surprised by the form Havvy showed tonight, he was excellent. There certainly is life left in the old dog yet.

Guest cheetahhawk

Well,I am one of the people who has never liked Havvy at all but last night he done England proud and I will admit to cheering for him every time he rode(there's a first time for everything) :lol: Same goes for Lee Richardson :lol:

Well,I am one of the people who has never liked Havvy

Me too - although I would still have chosen him for last night's meeting. This isn't the first time he has pulled out that something extra for his country in the World Cup and I'm happy to acknowledge that he was stunning last night.

Maybe the guy who was stood by the pit gate at the end who was f-in and blinding about havvy doing s**t and if we had joe we would have won :o Wot a nutter :mad:

Just like Cheetahawk I admit I am not a fan of Havvys and was not happy to hear that he had been given a place in the Team GB squad (although I kept my thoughts on this point to myself). However, I can honestly say that he impressed me tremendously last night in Poole and the decision was well and truly justified.