British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

World U21 final - lineup

Well Done Rory+Kenneth! Great achievement by both! I think i can speak for most Aces fans saying that we are really proud of them both! :D

Well done to Miskowiak too(any one know how old he is??)

Edited by SullyRox

Congratulations to Matej. A lot of people in Slovenia expected him to win, but 3rd place is still an EXCELLENT result.

WELL DONE MATEJ !!! :D:D:D

:unsure: very disapointing, we were all expecting KB to win

Considering the first 20 heats, I believe a second place is an excellent result.

Well done Miskowiak! From what i can understand from the Polish site it sounds like a really interesting meeting. The scores were really close!

Well does to Bjerre, pitty you didn't win :(

I watched the meeting and have o say that the track was setup for the Poles.

And yes, the Lindback decision was absolutely disgraceful and no wonder he was so upset. Miskowiak leaned all over lindback causing the Swede to fall. Total wrong decision and it robbed Antonio a shot at the title.

If you get to see the incident you will see what I mean.

As for the result, well justice was done in the final if you can call it that when Miskowiak won. He was leading before the race was stopped first time so it was only fair for him in the end.

The Polish authorities certainly know how to set up the track for their own riders. Shame we couldn't do the same the last time the event was held in GB.

Guest krzyzaniak

congratulations to Miśkowiak :) I'm so proud :approve:

and my favourite - Miedziński... he was really good (after first 20 heats - the best) and there was a big chance, but one mistake and - GAME OVER :cry:

maybe next year...

Well done Rory, British through and through.

Nearly KB, next year for certain. :lol:

Lasse the year after. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Well done Rory, British through and through.

Nearly KB, next year for certain. :lol: 

Lasse the year after. :lol:

:blink:  :blink:

Maybe not next year, regarding Lasse, but in another 4-6 years you will all see another star rising. :approve:

I watched the meeting and have o say that the track was setup for the Poles.

And yes, the Lindback decision was absolutely disgraceful and no wonder he was so upset. Miskowiak leaned all over lindback causing the Swede to fall. Total wrong decision and it robbed Antonio a shot at the title.

If you get to see the incident you will see what I mean.

As for the result, well justice was done in the final if you can call it that when Miskowiak won. He was leading before the race was stopped first time so it was only fair for him in the end.

The Polish authorities certainly know how to set up the track for their own riders. Shame we couldn't do the same the last time the event was held in GB.

I am told from one who was there that Lindbaeck actually fenced Miskowiak and the decission from the ref. was OK.