British Speedway Forum

If Crumpy wins again then he should include me in his entourage for future GPs, for he has won both the other GPs I have been to abroad..

Looking forward to the weekend for sure, and pleeease do not let it rain :D

My prediction..

Jason Crump

Peter Karlsson

Leigh Adams

Greg Hancock

Meaning, JC goes further ahead at the top of the table :)

Thats not a good thing :(

Why's that then? He's the best and it's about time he won it. If he wraps it up early then all the better. Plenty to race for for everyone else.

Yea he may be the best rider and i think he deserves to and will win it but i would like to see it go down to the final meeting like last year instead of one rider being streaks ahead with no chance of anyone catching him with several meetings to go, if that makes sense :unsure:

Sort of the Hans Andersen GP Qualifier final theory? I think there's a flaw in that one :lol::lol:

Edited by Crump99

Meaning, JC goes further ahead at the top of the table

Thats not a good thing :(

Why's that then? He's the best and it's about time he won it. If he wraps it up early then all the better. Plenty to race for for everyone else.

Yea he may be the best rider and i think he deserves to and will win it but i would like to see it go down to the final meeting like last year instead of one rider being streaks ahead with no chance of anyone catching him with several meetings to go, if that makes sense :unsure:

Sort of the Hans Andersen GP Qualifier final theory? I think there's a flaw in that one :lol::lol:

I can understand where you're coming from but being a Ryan supporter with not much hope on that front this year :( I just want to see a good battle for the title - hope Crumpie comes out on top this year though.

Edited by Sulli

Where do most of the forum members hang out in Gothenburg. I'm staying at the Radisson on "The Avenue", would like to meet with some fellow members if anyone fancies it? :)

Never been to a GP before, and really looking forward to it, can't imagine what the noise and atmosphere will be like!!

Glad you're coming Queen Bee :) . Never been to Gothenburg before but I'm sure we'll find somewhere to hang out with a nice view of the harbour. Is your hotel near the stadium?

Tony Rickardsson

Leigh Adams

Greg Hancock

Nicki Pedersen. :D

Is this the official unofficial entrylist for GP predictions? If thats the case, then

1. Trick

2. Jason Crump

3. Antonio Lindback

4. Ryan Sullivan

Guest JY2003

Well - We was going to go to this GP. Kept looking up on SAS for cheap flights. Looked the other day and it was about £401, so we arent going. :cry:

I would like to see Antonio do very well in this GP. HE deserves it very much.

Come on Nicki :)

Edited by JY2003

Where do most of the forum members hang out in Gothenburg.  I'm staying at the Radisson on "The Avenue", would like to meet with some fellow members if anyone fancies it? :)

Never been to a GP before, and really looking forward to it, can't imagine what the noise and atmosphere will be like!!

Glad you're coming Queen Bee :) . Never been to Gothenburg before but I'm sure we'll find somewhere to hang out with a nice view of the harbour. Is your hotel near the stadium?

Hotel is on "The Avenue", within walking distance of the stadium apparently, looks pretty close on the map.

Had a nightmare with the tickets tho. Arrived yesterday afternoon, flight tickets okay, but only one nights accommodation been booked (Saturday). Not quite sure where they expected me to kip on Friday night!!!! That was Thomas Cook as well!! I thought they were pretty good :o Glad to say they've sorted it now.... roll on Friday morning :D

Well - We was going to go to this GP. Kept looking up on SAS for cheap flights. Looked the other day and it was about £401, so we arent going. :cry:

Booked ours last Saturday.... and its costing us about £230, including flights and hotels..

sas radisson in very close to Ullevi(walking distance) and a very nice hotel. I`m staying at sas radisson scandinavia next to the "central stationen"Would be fun to meet with some of you .

Guest JY2003

Booked ours last Saturday.... and its costing us about £230, including flights and hotels..

Our flights were just costing £401

sas radisson in very close to Ullevi(walking distance) and  a very nice hotel. I`m staying at sas radisson scandinavia next to the "central stationen"Would be fun to meet with some of you .

that would be good.... I think I'm meeting Joanne at some point.

Hopefully we can meet up with you too??

Edited by Queen Bee

You obviously didn't look hard enough!!!

Perhaps Jess wasn't looking in the right place maybe you could point her in the right direction Queen Bee :wink:

Guest JY2003

You obviously didn't look hard enough!!!

We looked on SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) becaseu BA (British Airways) do not fly to Sweden.