British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashley

speedway(the cost)

Guest Ashley

oh,

so i might get up to sheffield, when are the training dates?, i will go there first then think on buying that stuff(birthday money i expect). speak to you later

Thanks

Ashley....

:D:D

Guest Christophers Dad

Never been there but i hope you enjoy your first time on a bike.

Pat Bint and Christopher Bint. :D:D:D

Guest Ashley

forgot to say, im meeting up with martin satchell on thuresday ( thats if its not cancelled AGAIN) to ask a few questions about speedway.

Ashley..

Steve......... has CD been to Iwade if so how did I miss his ego? :lol: He's nothing like you and Vince is he :approve:

Chezza is Mrs Satchell who delights in taking a pop at me but to the best of my knowledge she does not have any kids who do speedway, so her opinion is of is of no importance :D

Just cos I have kids who don't do speedway, doesn't mean I cannot have an interest or an opinion. As an observer it's quite easy to see who has it and who doesn't. :mad:

Guest Christophers Dad

Obviously yours feel safer with a clip board ,not an original comment but i will throw it in.

I aint got an ego Shazzybird but believe me Christopher has and he is detirmined never to be average :D:D:D

He rode Iwade at the under 15 championships on the little track ended up in the ambulance 3 times and went back out thanks to Peter Oakes voice of experience, ask Steve about last night at Weymouth Shazzy it was what speedway is all about x

:D:D

I just hope all the advertising & pushing you have done on behalf of Christopher he lives up to your expectations.

Believe me I know what speedway is all about I don't need to go to Weymouth to witness it......... I've seen George and Sam ride their hearts out at Iwade, witnessed the thrills and spills and looked on as they joked about their scrapes they had collected throughout the day and as they buggared off to get burgers sat and chatted with their dads about their lads and I must add what wonderful lads they are too :approve:

What a guy.

I love the fame :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cant remember backing off though,now that would be a 1st :D

Parhaps you should throw your anoraks at me,or even stop hiding behind alias"s

on the site and let people know who you really are!,but from the wording of your postings "fearless 1" i can see who is pulling your strings.

Love the bit about the Swindon Forum ,its been dead for ages ,but i doubt if im responsible,but you can blame me if you like .

That is my real name unlike using CD.

Oh and i do know what I am talking about in speedway as i am a rider and not just a hanger on like some people.

Christophers Dad, why do you turn every thread you post on into a slag off session of Chezza and her old chap? Even if according to your smilies it's said tongue in cheek it's getting personal.

If Chris wants to be a speedway rider one day you'd do him more of a favour by trying to get on with people, not winding them up. Even if you think they won't be around for long, things have a habit of coming back and biting you, don't burn your bridges you never know when you'll need them again!

Guest SwineTown
[. As an observer it's quite easy to see who has it and who doesn't. :mad:

Or who never ever had it but im married to the fat B**tard so i will pretend he was a speedway rider Love it Cheryl :D:D:D

I know I should ignore you but this is pretty poor, even by your very low standards. You must be very secure in your public judgements.

I've seen George and Sam ride their hearts out at Iwade, witnessed the thrills and spills and looked on as they joked about their scrapes they had collected throughout the day and as they buggared off to get burgers sat and chatted with their dads about their lads and I must add what wonderful lads they are too :approve:

I can get the adoption papers over to you by Monday Shazzy and Sam can be all yours :D

Guest Christophers Dad
Christophers Dad,  why do you turn every thread you post on into a slag off session of Chezza and her old chap?  Even if according to your smilies  it's said  tongue in cheek it's getting personal.

If Chris  wants to be a speedway rider one day you'd do him more of a favour by trying to get on with people,  not winding them up. Even if you think they won't be around for long,  things have a habit of coming back and biting you,  don't burn your bridges you never know when you'll need them again!

You are correct Bucket,but Chezza seems to be on a mission to wind me up by posting her little comments taking a pop at either myself or now Christophers ability,he is only 10 give him a chance :mad:

You must admit that the fact local young riders choose to ride elsewhere and not for the Sprockets is a shame,and with the travelling involved for any of them ,i assure you money is not the reason they are not at Blunsdon.

Chris loves his speedway and its HIS dream to maybe 1 day make it to the top,and as his dad i will do everything i can to help him :D .

I do believe that now his Mother is showing an interest,this could get even better but i doubt she will join the forum and register with the obvious name,now she is scary. :mad:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Guest Christophers Dad
Swisstoni - you are a star. I don't know who you are, but if your comments had been made by anyone else they would have made CD really unhappy!!!! Keep it on!

How many times have you registered ,sorry for the delay only just spotted your posting :D:D:D

I've seen George and Sam ride their hearts out at Iwade, witnessed the thrills and spills and looked on as they joked about their scrapes they had collected throughout the day and as they buggared off to get burgers sat and chatted with their dads about their lads and I must add what wonderful lads they are too  :approve:

I can get the adoption papers over to you by Monday Shazzy and Sam can be all yours :D

Vince does shazzy mean George and Sam are nice lads or You and me??? :P;)

Edited by Wildcat Steve

Well I think we're too old to adopt anyway Steve! Bloody hell you've gone and ruined it now - I thought I'd seen a way out of another 5 years of teenager related stress. Do you know if Reading is open tomorrow?