British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JT

Crumpy what a legend!

Crump knew that the exclusion was on its way...otherwise we would have been witness to the usual dummy spitting, helmet throwing tantrums...

The only question i'd like to pose....How would Crump have reacted if it had been Pedersen kicking him??

How would Crump have reacted if it had been Pedersen kicking him??

I dunno but if Nicki had kicked Jason the people on this forum would have reacted that much that we would be on page 185 by now :D

Whats done is done!!

I thought Nicki/Hans etc and their controversial personalities were good for the sport!! Is it different when it Jason??

Fair enough it was a kick.........reason for kicking is currently unknown............Wont you all be gutted if theres a genuine un-Nicki related reason?

As for Jason being dirty.......................He doesnt hold a candle to ALOT of other riders! It was probably just a slip of the foot..........wrong but he got excluded and no one else was hurt!

Get over it guys!

Seen some hard riding over the years, but I thought Crump's actions last night were very foolish. He was riding well enough and surely there was no need for those sort of tactics. He was rightly excluded but how would he be be feeling today if he had gone out in his next heat with an e.f. or tapes exclusion, after that mindless kick. How nice it was last night to see riders still able to race hard but fair, Rickardsson v's Hancock and Hancock v's Jonsson. Good entertainment with a bit of respect for each other, and nobody hitting the deck.

The point which seems to have been missed is that a rider kicking another rider is NOT a racing incident! It was closer to an unprovoked assault, but whichever way, it has nothing to do with racing. I hope Nicki puts in a complaint about him.....hard riding is one thing, but behaviour of that type has no place in any sport.

I dunno but if Nicki had kicked Jason the people on this forum would have reacted that much that we would be on page 185 by now :D

My thoughts exactly Matt :wink::lol:

If that was Jason Beckham he would have proberly missed the kick altogether :lol: (ok I'll get my coat and taxi waiting!!)

As for the incident, I was laughing at it, because I didn't think that anyone would do such a daft thing!

Well done to Hans and well done greg, joint 2nd!! I can just keep my fingers crossed and hope that Greg does well in the remaining gps!(my rose tinted glasses are still full!!!!!! LOL!!)

I think JC is a legend! as you can tell the people who moan about his actions were the ones who played chess when they were young and said no when friends asked them to come out side and play :shock:

So now you just saw him kicking a fellow rider doing 60mph. What is your new view ??????

60? Probably about 30, maybe 40!

The point which seems to have been missed is that a rider kicking another rider is NOT a racing incident! It was closer to an unprovoked assault, but whichever way, it has nothing to do with racing. I hope Nicki puts in a complaint about him.....hard riding is one thing, but behaviour of that type has no place in any sport.

You seem determined to turn this incident into a sort of hans andersen incident... jason didnt complain about it , he knew what he had done was wrong... end of story... I think you would have done the same if you were in his situation :mad:

I have to admit it made me laugh, I would have laughed if he'd kicked TRick or Scotty or any other rider for that matter - it was totally unexpected & random!

I admit it wasn't very sporting & was wrong, but it was funny & livened up what I also feel was a rather dull meeting.

It made us all laugh here too. We came in at heat 6 and where was Mark? Nothing else left to get excited about.

I dunno but if Nicki had kicked Jason the people on this forum would have reacted that much that we would be on page 185 by now

Too true, I can't imagine why tho, can you???? ermmmmmm :rolleyes:

Looking at the title of this thread, in this case should it be what a legend or what a leg - end ???? :blink:

You seem determined to turn this incident into a sort of hans andersen incident... jason didnt complain about it , he knew what he had done was wrong... end of story... I think you would have done the same if you were in his situation :mad:

I didn't mention Hans - this thread is about Crump, not Hans. Also, to say that "I seem determined" to do anything with it is a bit much as that was my first post in the thread. I assume you are getting me mixed up with someone else.....I'll just wait for your apology shall I?! :rolleyes:

Yes, he knew what he did was wrong, fair comment there. However, the thought of doing such a thing should never have even entered his head! As for you thinking I would have done the same thing....sorry, wrong again.

Pedersen has been involved in various incidents and in this game someone is always going to pay back if he likes dishing it out he no doubt accepts that he has to take it as well