British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JY2003

Well Done Hans Andersen

I souldn't worry too much about PK taking his glasses off to race as he has his racing goggles made to the same prescription as his glasses.

Phew! Thank goodness for that!

I shouldn't worry too much about PK taking his glasses off to race as he has his racing goggles made to the same prescription as his glasses.

Phew! thanks for that one!

Always scared me !

Yes I echo that. well done Hans :D:D:)

I'm afraid that is where you are wrong, Hans doesn't even feature in my top 5., and as to what he has supposedly done, put it this way, if you had problems on the motorway going 60-70mph you would look round to make sure no-one hits you up the a*se. We saw no Prob at all in that meeting but then we didn't have the luxury of having sky tv putting ideas in our heads, We lost that meeting through bad luck,bad gates etc..not through cheating.

Hmmmmm! Interesting view there Sue! I guess where we were sat behind the glass just as they come off the 2nd bend we did get a better view of it and this was helped later when at home watching it on TV, replayed several times so Shaz and I could see him actually shutting off whilst pinning Scott to the line, looking across and basically looking straight into PK's eyes (that is something that freaks me out anyway, the fact PK takes his glasses off to race!!! argh....) but then says in the interview that he didn't see him!

All that said, I have nothing against Hans as a person, I get on well with him, but I do not like Hans the rider.........!

Still as I stated on another thread - well done to him for tonight and I am pleased that his hand injuries are OK now! :wink:

Couldn't agree with you more......

Just goes to show what Andersen can do when he wants to race! Noticed he didn't look round once until he crossed the finish line during his races tonight. :blink:

Well done Hans <says through gritted teeth>

Just goes to show what Andersen can do when he wants to race! Noticed he didn't look round once until he crossed the finish line during his races tonight. :blink:

You weren't watching very hard then - he certainly did!

I'm afraid that is where you are wrong, Hans doesn't even feature in my top 5., and as to what he has supposedly done, put it this way, if you had problems on the motorway going 60-70mph you would look round to make sure no-one hits you up the a*se. We saw no Prob at all in that meeting but then we didn't have the luxury of having sky tv putting ideas in our heads, We lost that meeting through bad luck,bad gates etc..not through cheating.

Hmmmmm! Interesting view there Sue! I guess where we were sat behind the glass just as they come off the 2nd bend we did get a better view of it and this was helped later when at home watching it on TV, replayed several times so Shaz and I could see him actually shutting off whilst pinning Scott to the line, looking across and basically looking straight into PK's eyes (that is something that freaks me out anyway, the fact PK takes his glasses off to race!!! argh....) but then says in the interview that he didn't see him!

All that said, I have nothing against Hans as a person, I get on well with him, but I do not like Hans the rider.........!

Still as I stated on another thread - well done to him for tonight and I am pleased that his hand injuries are OK now! :wink:

I souldn't worry too much about PK taking his glasses off to race as he has his racing goggles made to the same prescription as his glasses.

Do you know I have wanted to know the answer to the PK and his glasses thing for ages and have often wondered how he sees without them as he always seems to rush to put them on after a race! I know without mine i'm as blind as a bat :unsure: !!!!!!!

Sue xx

Boo! Hiss!

Maybe cheats do prosper. :angry:

Just goes to show what Andersen can do when he wants to race!  Noticed he didn't look round once until he crossed the finish line during his races tonight.  :blink:

You weren't watching very hard then - he certainly did!

Can't say I do watch Hans with much interest. Some strange reason I found myself turing into a Crumpy fan tonight! :blink:

..... "C'mon Jason!!" ..... still doesn't sound right, but I worked on it tonight. :P

Not a good night for you wackie with reading not doing well in the fours :D:D at least swindon did not win :D

at least swindon did not win  :D

That's the one piece of consolation I take from all of tonights speedway. :lol:

That said, with Swindle's play off hopes now in tatters, let's hope your 2003 SWC gold medalists can help ruin Oxfords hopes too on Monday. :P

Anyway,all this is detracting from what this thread is about......congratulating Hans on a fine win.

Edited by crazysue

Guest Proud to sponsor Hans

So pleased to have been right behind you you for the last three years Hans and the last two weeks in particular. Congratulations from all your Poole Tourism sponsors and friends. Have a J2O on us tonight matey and carry on letting the machine do the talking. Graham S :D:D:D:D:D :-))))))))

Well done to Hans for winning. A marvellous 2-fingers to all who posted abuse to him recently. It looks like you've all inspired him on to greater things!