British Speedway Forum
Conkers

ICE RACING - 2005 Dates?

I know it's only September and the Ice season is months away, but in order to get the cheapest flights possible, and in order to help out James Gillespie (USA's Ice rep next season) has anyone got any dates for the Ice yet?

Provisional dates will do (esp. Assen and Berlin please!)

Thanks in advance if you do help

Assen is 12th and 13th March 2005

Flights already booked!!!! :P:)

or Easyjet :lol: we have a forum member who rides Ice Speedway will contact him for dates if you like

At present, we are seeing if James does have a place in the World Championship, but if he has any dates for World Championship, Golden Spike etc, they would be appreciated. I intend to speak to Roger Newton at Buxton (another of the Ice Racing Team) but if Rob has any dates then they are most appreciated.

BTW I got my return flights to Amasterdam for March for the princely sum of £19.98! Two photos and I've payed for the flight!

(Good job I didn't book with EastJet! :D )

Guest Steve Dixon

Some great pics there from the US.. :D

Steve, thanks for the comments about the US pics. NY is certainly worth a visit for Speedway, and as a photographer you can get right up to the fence to take pics.

Iris123 - thanks for the Link, I can start my planning now.