British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shortoi

Cardiff 2005

If all Cardiff hotels are already booked, you could try the Hilton or Holiday Inn in Newport, we stayed there 2 years ago and got the train into Cardiff.

There is also a Travel Inn me thinks - always an option! :D

Anyone see the lengthy footage of Cardiff at night on ITV at 8pm

(including shots of Sam's Bar and the entrance of Jumpin Jacks )

- the subject of the programme - = alcohol abuse !

Alcohol abuse? In Cardiff? Never :o

Cardiff is quite popular in Bravo....... they showed one night before an event at the Millennium Stadium in June a load of revellers hmmmmm :lol:

Guest Pin$tripe

Cardiff GP again the night after the Newport Vs Glasgow clash and the night before the prestigious Welsh Open!

Should be a massive ruck on the backstraight at Newport on the friday after Newport get two 5-1s in the final two races to beat the Tigers who were lucky all the way through, like last year :D

Then Saturday for the GP, all meet at SAMS again, watch Antonio Lindback win the GP, get the train home, wake up at 12:30 on Saturday afternoon to make it to the Welsh Open at 1:00 to watch Wato win it again.

Good weekend B)

Just seen the new Millenium Centre in Cardiff Bay on the news and they mentioned that Miss Saigon was being staged there in the new year. Can anyone keep us posted about shows at the Centre on GP weekend please, hopefully Miss Saigon may still be running in June :unsure: .

Was gutted the year that after the GP on the Saturday Bon Jovi were playing a the stadium the following night.......... Would love to have gone to that :cry:

Was gutted the year that after the GP on the Saturday Bon Jovi were playing a the stadium the following night.......... Would love to have gone to that  :cry:

I saw them at Wembley a couple of years ago - they were brilliant. :approve:

I saw them there in the 90's but would love to have seen them at the Millennium Stadium.

i saw em at donnington in 87,milton keynes bowl 89 i think and wolves last june,there still rocking (even tho i was rather merry) i still remember it.shame they cant be at cardiff in the centre green,that would be cool,we ve had suzi Quartro.so why not bon jovi ? would please a few fans i think

I've just tried the travelodge's website to see if I can book in for next year, but it says they are not taking bookings over 6 months ahead, so might want to wait until next month and try again?

Which travelodge?

I saw them there in the 90's but would love to have seen them at the Millennium Stadium.

It could have been the 90's when I saw them - who was the support group when you saw them?

we ve had suzi Quartro.so why not bon jovi ? 

Given the choice I'd rather have Suzi if you know where I'm coming from. :wink:

We all know where you are coming from, Kelvin :lol: