British Speedway Forum
Potters_Lass

It's the Final Countdown!!!

Can only echo the words of Whacko :sad: .

Dark times for speedway :sad:

think he will turn away the fans.

I don't really understand where you're coming from? Crumpy was lovely when I met him earlier this year. It's not as though speedway has only one potential World Champ, Rickardsson's proven he still might have what it takes, the same as Hancock and Adams. Ones for the future must include Andersen, Bjarne Pedersen and Jaroslaw Hampel.

I love my speedway. This is the first year that I've really gotten into the international side of the sport and I've really enjoyed watching the GPs.

B) Potters Lass B)

Edited by Potters_Lass

write it down in the diaries folks...

Jason Crump crowned World Champion in Hamar on the 2nd of October 2004... what a glorious time this is gonna be :D:approve::D:approve::P

Dark times for speedway :sad:

think he will turn away the fans.

Appropriate name ay?

Crumpy will be a great world champion, you just see when he wins it!

Yeah!! Go Crumpy!!! It's there for the taking! Best of luck.2004 World Champion has a nice ring to it.....................GO JASON CRUMP!!

Edited by MarkBVFOREVER!

I really hope Crumpy wins. Of all the riders I have ever seen, he is the one who ALWAYS gives it everything no matter how unimportant the result of the race might be. OK he may not be Mr Charisma or Mr Perfect, but he's a hell of a speedway rider, and IMO deserves this big time. Oh and I love redheads!!!! (I know - minority of one, but there you are!)

Best of luck tomorrow, Jason, although you shouldn't need it. :)

(Funny how it seems that people either love him or hate him! Bit like another world champ we won't name.)

Feel free to slate this post...if you've nothing better to do!

It is a sad day for Speedway when somebody who was born in Bristol wins the world title.

Wouldn't be quite as bad if he actually rode under the flag of his country of birth I guess!

I suggest wearing black arm bands to remember the sport of speedway.

1929-2003 - RIP British Speedway :sad:

My god Whacko and Robbo just wish the guy luck!

Jason has worked hard to become World Champion this season and every other season for that matter, being pipped at the post and being a bridesmaid rather than the bride must take it's toll each time he gets a little closer to becoming the title holder.

Everyone wants there favourite rider to win this title, mine are too far down the pecking order again this year as they have been since 2000 :wink: I for one wish Jason Crump all the very best for tomorrow

(There that should just about put the mockers on that! everyone I back never wins :oops: So maybe it's going to be TRicks after all, still #2 sone will be happy again :rolleyes: )

All jokes apart Good Luck Grumpy even if you don't want to be British most of us are backing you :wink: