British Speedway Forum
Potters_Lass

It's the Final Countdown!!!

Taped round your fingers would be a great idea Whacko ;) and a little across ya kisser wouldn't go amiss either :approve:

In all respect useing black tape can cause trouble in this case yellow or maybe green would be ok :D

But could the Swedes not say the same about Crumpy?  After all, he doesn't ride over there, not regulary any way.

I'm sorry! since when did we care what the Swedes say ? (sorry Zetters, you know I love ya!!)

xxxxx Tabby xxxxx :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Agree totally whacko a sad day tomorrow :sad: Jason 'Whats in it for me' Crump world champ, the flag is already at half mast :P

Good luck to The Grump tonight in getting his fully deserved and overdue World title.

He's fast, consistent and a brilliant racer whose just missed out the last 3 years but not tonight!

He's not trying for World Personality, but World Speedway Champion and tonight he'll get his wish.

Personality ............. distinctive personal character so says my dictionary.

I'd say Crumpy has got a distinctive personal character, at least everything he says makes sense, he doesn't come out with the same phrases every time and he's no bullrubbishter.

No he isn't flamboyant like Rickardsson but who cares about that. He let's his racing do the talking and as far as flamboyant is concerned he can pull a pretty impressive wheelie when he wants to! I wouldn't be surprised if it was wheelies aplenty tonight :)

Surely nothing can go wrong for the bloke!!

Can't wait to see the look on Phil's face either, I hope SKY capture the emotion of it all :approve:

Personality ............. distinctive personal character so says my dictionary.

I'd say Crumpy has got a distinctive personal character, at least everything he says makes sense, he doesn't come out with the same phrases every time and he's no bullrubbishter. 

No he isn't flamboyant like Rickardsson but who cares about that.  He let's his racing do the talking and as far as flamboyant is concerned he can pull a pretty impressive wheelie when he wants to!  I wouldn't be surprised if it was wheelies aplenty tonight :)

Surely nothing can go wrong for the bloke!!

Can't wait to see the look on Phil's face either, I hope SKY capture the emotion of it all  :approve:

Yeh go 4 it Jason,you deserve it.hes the only guy this year who has proved that he is a world class racer ,even if u hate him or love him ,theres no faulting the guy,at least he ll be a better world champ than the last :o now ive staarted something aint i :approve:

:)GOOD LUCK CRUMP :) HAVE FORGOTTEN TO GET THIS WEEKS SPEEDWAY STAR, ANYONE TELL ME WHO IS RIDING IN WHAT HEATS

Heat 1

Andreas Jonsson

Ales Dryml

Mark Loram

Rune Sola

Heat 2

Hans Andersen

Bjarne Pedersen

Mikael Max

Arnt Forland

Heat 3

Piotr Protasiewicz

Ryan Sullivan

Kaj Laukkanen

Bohumil Brhel

Heat 4

Lee Richardson

Greg Hancock

Jesper B. Jensen

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Heat 9

Tomasz Gollob

Rune Holta

Leigh Adams

Scott Nicholls

Heat 10

Jason Crump

Tony Rickardsson

Jaroslaw Hampel

Nicki Pedersen

being a bridesmaid rather than the bride must take it's toll

Not really, I've had some very happy times in my role as bridesmaid. :blink:

Come on TRick! Show that Crump who is the best. Win the meeting and lets all hope (non Crump fans of which there are many) that the Aussie croaks again like he did last year. :D:P

What a night that would be. The Dom is in the fridge just in case!

Come on King Tony! :D