British Speedway Forum

Some tickets half price on the day last year, so what is all the rush to buy now

Because I want to sit at the front!!!

Some tickets half price on the day last year, so what is all the rush to buy now

damn we must have missed them, we were getting our tickets moments b4 the meeting started and we still had to pay full price. will do the same this year at least i wont have chance to lose them :lol:

just need to organise a bed :rolleyes:

we didn't get our tickets until april last year and we still got top notch seats! shame we've left it too late once again to get a hotel though... looks like it's the train station car park in my nice little peugeot again, unless some nice forumer wants to help a woody in crisis? :rolleyes:

Woody, with the hotel, just turn up on the day. Most hotels have people not turning up and they say they are fully booked on the net or whatever and never really are!

Take some cardboard boxes with you then. Wouldn't try it myself :shock:

damn we must have missed them, we were getting our tickets moments b4 the meeting started and we still had to pay full price. will do the same this year at least i wont have chance to lose them  :lol:

I don't think we could have got our tickets ny later either, could we?! :D Finish drink, run to ticket office, run to stadium and see the introduction of riders. Perfect timing :D

just need to organise a bed  :rolleyes:

Now thats a hint if ever I heard one!!!

Tickets ordered and accommodation booked for Addy, Kev and myself :D Roll on June :P

Our Day To Cardiff 03,04 AND hopefully 05

a) For a few people we know leave Mildenhall at 6am

B) Get to house at 10 in Leicester.

1. 11am leave Leicester In Mini-Bus of 16

2. 1pm Service Station In between we have played cards, eaten sweets and read the Speedway Star.

3. 3pm Arrive Cardiff

4. Play Footy On University Grounds

5. Draw The Sweepskate

5. Walk into Cardiff 3.30pm

6. Buy Tickets

7. Have a bite to eat

8. Put on Face Paint, Sort Out Flags and Air Horns

9. Into Stadium 15 of us seat in Tier 3 and one sits in Tier 1 On Turn 3

10. Watch meeting

11. Walk back to mini-bus make jokes about the worst rider of the night.

(This year Kaj Lankkaneu)

12. Go Home

13. Listen to late night Radio 2 trust me its good.

14. Arrive Home

15. Sleep for 3 hours

16. Go to Bro's Cricket Match

17. You wanna be in bed by 6pm

After first going in 2003, I looked forward to this years with great excitement.

For a week I was having dreams about it. This year didnt let us down. What A Day it was! Plus we made a new speedway fan. My uncle had one of his worst days generally. However, enjoyed it the most plus he drove us back.

My Uncle-

- Got whacked in the balls by a football.

- Got Kaj Lankkaneu In The Sweepstake.

- Stood In Urine In A Natwest Doorway

- Plus we painted his bald head with a finland flag and kaj's name. However, we spelt it wrong putting down KAI!

- He then got the mickey taken out of at the end because of Lankkaneu.

However, in 2003 whilst eating McDonalds at the Cardiff Castle, a pigeon came across and decided to take a poo on me.

Next year we are going Cardiff and Wroclaw and possibly Bygodzcz.

But with me being a 16 year old with little money. I have began saving for Wroclaw and I have had many adventures along the way saving up money.

So I think we should have the Take A Speedway virgin To Cardiff Campaign. SO, they can enjoy the adrealine rush we all get.

Edited by Hazzman

So I think we should have the Take A Speedway virgin To Cardiff Campaign. SO, they can enjoy the adrealine rush we all get.

Agreed. I took someone along in the first year and he has gone very year since (the git won't come to Newport though, he's been a couple of times and says it's the atmosphere he likes!!).

Tickets ordered and accommodation booked for Addy, Kev and myself :D Roll on June :P

:D:approve::D

Hazzman that was excellent reading about your day out in Cardiff chuckled throughout, sounds like you had a great time, like the idea of the sweepstake especially your poor 'ol Unc. Glad you and everyone else enjoyed the day out thats what it's all about afterall. Maybe next year you can all make it to Sams bar and meet the forum bunch they are ever so friendly :approve: