British Speedway Forum

Joanne - notice you managed to avoid the camera - yet again ! ...

I was probably asleep :rolleyes:

Yes of course I would Luce,

trouble is - they were taken on an old fashioned camera - so I can't put them on the net (can I ?  :unsure: )

If you have a scanner Addy you can scan the photos and then treat as you would with digital pictures and upload them onto the net or email them to people.

Like the one of me looking lovingly at Markie @ Eastbourne :approve::lol:

Guest OxfordSilverMachineTasha
However, in 2003 whilst eating McDonalds at the Cardiff Castle, a pigeon came across and decided to take a poo on me.

Hehe thats given me the giggles!! :D

Like the one of me looking lovingly at Markie @ Eastbourne  :approve:  :lol:

Hint taken - I'll see what I can do.

I'm going again, thought we'd try sitting somewhere new though so we're on the top teir (i think?) just past the second bend on the 4th row.

Maybe next year you can all make it to Sams bar and meet the forum bunch they are ever so friendly  :approve:

can I come too??

no :sad:

no :blink:

no :shock:

joke !!!!! :approve:

sams bar is just over the road from the travel lodge so not 2 fat 4 u to stagger!!!!

If you're not then shame on you lol before the meeting not a good idea as you really don't want to ruin your day out but after the meeting woooohoooooooo go for it :wink:

Edited by shazzybird

If you're not then shame on you lol before the meeting not a good idea as you really don't want to ruin your day out but after the meeting woooohoooooooo go for it  :wink:

okay.... :rolleyes: but Sir Matty, will you promise me you'll get me back to my own bed for the night safely!!

If you're not then shame on you lol before the meeting not a good idea as you really don't want to ruin your day out but after the meeting woooohoooooooo go for it  :wink:

okay.... :rolleyes: but Sir Matty, will you promise me you'll get me back to my own bed for the night safely!!

dont want a repeat of the 1st cardiff gp i went 2, had a few 2 many b4 and during the meeting, woke up in the morning and had 2 put on the teletex to see who won!!!!! think it was the year RYAN won !!!

but plenty of beers after the meeting mind u