British Speedway Forum
tape2tapevideo

days gone by series

A lot of people have asked what is on the Days Gone By series of DVd's and Video's, so here goes, there are more but memory fading!!

Vol 1

Rye House gold cupwith Joe Owen 1976 1967 worlld final 1973 world final 1978 world finalRayleigh v Canterbury 1968Canterbury v Rayleigh 1968Wembley,West Ham 1970?Plymouth v RomfordExeterSwindonHackney v WestHamBelle Vue & Oxford.

Vol 2

1974 world championship story incl Germany, Wembley and SwedenHackney various 1960’s & 70’sRye HouseRayleighBarry Thomas v Dave JessupEastbourne v Romford 1969

Vol 3

Crewe v RayleighEngland v Check (Crewe 69)Peterborough v Crewe cup final 1972?Romford v CreweChelmsfordRayleigh various Eastbourne v Rayleigh 1972Canterbury v Rayleigh 1972Rye House v Romford 1970?Boston 1970

Vol 4:

Wolverhampton 1974?Boston v Long Eaton 1972?Ipswich v Weymouth 1964Newport ? 1967Eastbourne 1980NewportBirmingham 1974?Portsmouth 1930’s

Vol 5 ; under construction

Eastbourne v Boston 1972Wimbledon v Belle Vue 1972Workington v Eastbourne 1975Eastbourne v Workington 1975Crewe v Eastbourne 1971?

Can you send us a complete catalogue Ken, looks good for winter viewing.

Any chance of you or Keith doing Scunthorpe?

Can you send us a complete catalogue Ken, looks good for winter viewing.

Any chance of you or Keith doing Scunthorpe?

Can you send me your e-mail address and or a phone number.

Ken

I know it's a long shot Ken but have you got any of the NLRC @ Wimbledon?

I know it's a long shot Ken but have you got any of the NLRC @ Wimbledon?

Which one? as I have some, but not wonderful quality.

Edited by tape2tapevideo

Now you've asked something............ :unsure:

The ones Uncle Ted was in 3 of them '74' 76' '78 I think :unsure: I know each time he was there he made the rostrum never won but was in the top 3. I would be grateful if you have them on disc as we have very little footage of his riding and would love our kids to share in what we had when we were growing up :wink:

Hey I know him well, he is on some of the Rye House stuff, was talking to him about it when I saw him at Rye, think I also have some of him at Milton Keynes for Rye House, will have a check, but have some 3000 meetings and although listed will have to find a spare few hours! Also interviewed him at Mildenhall when the Rockets made their comeback along with Karl Fiala.

I would be grateful if you could do me a DVD of some sort up T2TV :approve:

I would be grateful if you could do me a DVD of some sort up T2TV  :approve:

OK bear with me and I will see what I can find, the DGB ones are complete as they are, but will look out the oldies. :lol:

Edited by tape2tapevideo

I would be grateful if you could do me a DVD of some sort up T2TV  :approve:

OK bare with me and I will see what I can find, the DGB ones are complete as they are, but will look out the oldies. :lol:

Er.... Ken..... you're a married man now mate! Fancy asking Shazzy to bare with you!

:shock::wink:

Yep and offering the services of an "oldie" Bryn bloody cheek :lol:

Latest news to come through is some footage of Norwich and Great Yarmouth from late 40's and early 50's, keep it coming it's alll wonderful however long or short the footage is.

Can you please advise how to purchase the Video or DVD of the series.

I read in Backtrack that there is a DVD covering all the tapes...is this correct ?

Please advise costs and where to purchase.

Many thanks

SPIEGAL

There are so far 4 x 1 hour tapes or dvd's cost is £14 each. available from the adress in Backtrack or if you haven't got Backtrack, (shame on you it's a superb publication) Ken Burnett 23 Eastbourne Road, WESTHAM, Pevensey, East Sussex BN24 5NE.

My good ol mate Dave # Name Removed # has come up with loads of old cine, hopefully we will have some Southampton footage, thanks dave. Keep it coming folks. :)

Edited by tape2tapevideo