British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
norbold

Hackney thrash Wimbledon

I was just looking at the hits on my Webshots site and I was a little surprised to see that, although I put them up at roughly the same time and they have roughly the same number of photos, my Hackney album has taken 1026 hits to Wimbledon's 195. This seems a bit strange to me considering Wimbledon are still active. Any Hackney or Wimbledon supporter care to explain this huge difference?

Incidentally, New Cross has had 417, West Ham 412 and Crystal Palace 215.

Guest Steve Dixon

I got something similar happen on mine, i put 2 albums from the same meeting on, one got lots of hits and the other very little!!

Reckon it's the "fly" syndrome.Hackney fans forget they have already had a look and go"oh,that looks interesting ". :wink:

Guest Steve Dixon

Talking of Hackney, saw a report on Anglia about the Olympic bid, there was a scene of the Hackney stadium being dismantled....... :angry::rolleyes:

Guest cheetahhawk

I think us poor old Hackney fans love the old nostalgia more than those lot from Sarf of the river :lol:

Talking of Hackney, saw a report on Anglia about the Olympic bid, there was a scene of the Hackney stadium being dismantled....... :angry:  :rolleyes:

Went past it a couple of weeks ago - it is currently just waste ground being used to park buses on! :(

I think us poor old Hackney fans love the old nostalgia more than those lot from Sarf of the river :lol:

Unfortunately nostalgia is all we've got left CH. :sad: