British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bryn

Longtrack....at Wagga Wagga

Hey Bryn was this the meeting Legend flattracker Jay Springsteen was at, if so how did he go?

Also i can confirm that indeed Johno is in Canberra spending some time at the Institute of Sport. I don't know who else was invited though apart from Jase Lyons.

A lot of Australia's success in sport has been contributed to the AIS, although i very much doubt it if you will see up in lights

"Johno wins British Open at St. Andrews by 4 shots" :blink:

Four shots of Tequilla maybe :)

See ya soon mate ;)

Edited by Ozyace

Times? Er poor old Peter Baker the announcer had enough problems trying to "call" the finishing order in races from his position some 100 yards in front of the start / finish lines before riders were out for the next race let alone anthing else.

Sprinsteen was in a class of his own really given his competitors big starts before setting off in pursuit to catch and pass them all!

Incidentally, Newcastle fans will be interested to note that Jack stevens took part in a couple of classes during the meeting.

Also i can confirm that indeed Johno is in Canberra spending some time at the Institute of Sport. I don't know who else was invited though apart from Jase Lyons.

A lot of Australia's success in sport has been contributed to the AIS,

See ya soon mate ;)

Well firstly Lyonsy wasn't going as he's still on a belated honeymoon in New Zealand.

Apparently there were something like 18 riders invited in total and am certainly looking forward to asking Johnno how he coped with the tough regime they (apparently) have whilst there INCLUDING no bar! :-) :rolleyes::blink::unsure:

Let me explain Bryn

Whacko

Aussie Jack was an early 90's rider who rode at Newcastle. Aged about 50 looking, he had a beard and long hair and could have been out of ZZ Top. He was a bit of a cult(sp) figure looking like a jolly swagman.

Best of luck to him and pleased that he is still getting the burn. :lol:

:blink::blink:

well done to troy on his win im sure hes pleased with the result B)