British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

Eric Chitty

If anyone out there has any items or photos, on Eric Chitty that they would be willing to send over a copy of, I am recently in contact with his son in Canada who is researching his career and would be pleased to receive anything on his Dad. Thanks.

I have a number of photos of Eric Chitty. I can scan them in and e-mail them if you let me know where...

I have been loooking for information on Eric Chitty also for an article for the Paris Speedway Canada programme. Eric had to be by far the most sucessful rider from Canada to ever ride in the UK.

I would also be interested in any info from any source in the UK on Eric as the more I find out the more intrigued I become. What a shame more isn't known about Canadian riders who rode in the UK. Unfortunately many have passed on and little is know about them. SO any info on any Canadian riders you may have would be appreciated.

tmarriott@sympatico.ca

Tom

Ontario, Canada.

Many thanks so far to Diamond Geezer,speedwayplus and the Hammers web sites and most of all to Eric's son for information so far.